The Fast Food Thread

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I hope you also got one of those caramel crumble milkshakes. Just got one today and goddamn it’s some tasty beetus. Smooth, creamy and little crunchy bits. My pimento chicken is saved for later tonight since that damn milkshake filled me up first.
Na not much into caramel. Their cookies and cream isn't bad but much prefer the peach when it's in season.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, yeah not fast food, but damn; haven’t been to Bethesda Crab House in 2 decades. 2 dozen jumbo boys and 2 pounds of shrimp. Man, I missed this place. Was my favorite part of summer as a kid.

IMG_6925.jpeg

• 5Quality Calories
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 11 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, yeah not fast food, but damn; haven’t been to Bethesda Crab House in 2 decades. 2 dozen jumbo boys and 2 pounds of shrimp. Man, I missed this place. Was my favorite part of summer as a kid.

View attachment 489119
Yeah, I can't deal with anything that still has it's head/face intact like that. Just gives me the heebie jeebies.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Tried the Chi-fil-A Honey Pepper Pimento.....pretty damn good!

View attachment 488965

I'll second this. Maybe I haven't been to the best side joint out there but this is by far the best fast food ck sandwich out there. It destroys Popeyes and their own regular offerings. Full of pimento, sweet jalapenos and tons of honey. Messy as fuck but every bite was great.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'll third. Pimento chk sandwich was amazing. I'd probably ask for a lot more jalapenos, since there was only 4, but I can devour me some pickled peppers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll third. Pimento chk sandwich was amazing. I'd probably ask for a lot more jalapenos, since there was only 4, but I can devour me some pickled peppers.
Do yourself a favor and the next time you get it, get it with a spicy chicken patty instead of the bland ass one it comes with

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Do yourself a favor and the next time you get it, get it with a spicy chicken patty instead of the bland ass one it comes with
I usually always go for the spicy stuff, but honestly I didn't feel like I missed out going the regular on this one. The patty was somehow different than the usual chik-fil-a is probably why. And I'm from the south, so fried chicken with some honey on a biscuit is just something you grow up eating.

I'm definitely going to get some regular spicies and slap my own pimento cheese on them next time I want to OD on cheese. It's a combo I didn't know I needed in my life until recently.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just got the sandwich and selected “Spicy” it came as the spicy fillet and jalapeños.

Now to be fair, I’m not a big pimento cheese guy. I have to say the sandwich was a nine out of 10 absolutely amazing.

Tha cheese balanced extremely well with the jalapeños and elevated the overall experience. I knew I had to up my game so I swung by Arby’s and had a large Curley fry to go with it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
20230909_183551.jpg

What the hell happened to Buffalo Wild Wings? The wings are tiny now. Before this I ordered a 10 piece boneless wings takeout order and got what was basically ten popcorn chicken pieces. They were probably 60% the size of the chicken nuggets you get at McDonalds. I was in total shock. Went back and asked for some bone-in wings instead, just anything that wasn't completely pathetic, and they exchanged the order for this box of bone-in wings. They're about 2x the size of the boneless, but still a lot smaller than I remember BWW having when I used to go there ten years ago. For $13 these are smaller and more anemic than the ones you can get at Stop and Shop for like $4 for the same number.

Wish I'd gotten a picture of the first order because it was legit shocking. I'm not one to complain about food or food service in general but I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BBW is like a quarter step up from an Applebee's. I am not sure why anyone would expect greatness from one.

• 1Truth!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
BBW is like a quarter step up from an Applebee's. I am not sure why anyone would expect greatness from one.
Rajaah normally orders Taco Bell in this thread. Don’t trash on his progress toward actual food.

• 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
There is no fate too cruel for someone who orders chicken nuggets and calls them boneless wings.

• 1Quality Calories