The Interview - Rogan and Franco attempt to assassinate Kim Jong-Un

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Verizon better have it on demand or I will actually call over the holidays to complain to their skeleton crew staff.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
It's official... Google is distributing it. This is probably a ceasefire agreement to settle things between Sony and Google due to all the emails that leaked out about Sony (and other studios) wanting to destroy Google. The funny part is, the way they are distributing this is in the right direction of how everyone wanted movie distribution to begin with. It is not only cheaper than most DVD/Blu-ray releases, but available ASAP. Hopefully Sony realizes that this is the 21st century way to distribute movies and to get out of their archaic times.

http://googleblog.blogspot.ca/2014/1...on-google.html
Last Wednesday Sony began contacting a number of companies, including Google, to ask if we?d be able to make their movie, "The Interview," available online. We'd had a similar thought and were eager to help?though given everything that?s happened, the security implications were very much at the front of our minds.

Of course it was tempting to hope that something else would happen to ensure this movie saw the light of day. But after discussing all the issues, Sony and Google agreed that we could not sit on the sidelines and allow a handful of people to determine the limits of free speech in another country (however silly the content might be).

So starting at 10 a.m. PST in the U.S., you can rent or buy "The Interview" on Google Play and YouTube Movies. It will also be available to Xbox Video customers and viahttp://www.seetheinterview.com.

fris

Vyemm Raider
purchased, not even sure when i'll get around to watching though
smile.png

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just watched it, don't see what all the big deal was it was your typical rogan Franco lovefest.

I enjoyed it and the dude who played Kim is hilarious.

Also, pleasantly surprised how easy the googleplay store was $6 and it went directly to my Chromecast no lag.

Necrath Evilcraft

Golden Knight of the Realm
It was meh. Only part that got a good laugh from me was the fight in the control room near the end. Otherwise felt pretty bland as a comedy.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Normally I hate movies like this but I found it enjoyable. Over the top bullshit, but there were a good handful of funny spots. This was better than Sin City 2.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if the blu-ray was going to have 10 extra minutes of cocaine and asian tits and 10 more minutes of Rambo with the tank.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
This was quite the elaborate 1 month long promotion for a generic franco.rogan shitshow