Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
download.jpg

• 1Garbage
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
This is "available." .... I applaud them for trying something new with mutants / "xmen", but this was garbage. Anya Taylor-Joy had a laughably stupid Russian accent, and was terrible, which is surprising considering how great she was in The Queen's Gambit. Maisie Williams is just garbage tier. I guess the plot was somewhat interesting and the antagonist was interesting as well.

I think this movie was in years of studio hell right? I wonder how many changes they had. This isn't "Black Christmas" level of bad, but it's certainly nothing worth watching a second time ever, or really ever thinking about again.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This movie made zero sense at all. Making Lochkeed a puppet and Illyana's terrible fake Russian accent that wasnt even there half the time was so bad.

Quite a bummer, it looked awesome from the trailer like 4 years ago. Studio delays sure fucked the shit outta it.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I watched it this weekend, and wasn't impressed at all. I really liked Anya Taylor-Joy in Split, but she sucked hard in this. Always hated Maisie, so she didn't disappoint. The rest were forgettable. Also,
forced lesbian scene, so powerful!!1!

Story was dumb, characters were dumb, effects were decent. Overall rating: shit.

Kiki

Log Wizard
The whole movie felt like a 15 minute intro origin story, but it was the entire movie. Felt like there should have been an entire movie left to watch. Also Maisie was the worst actor here by far. Would have been better with tiddies. Ham fisted character development. I don't watch trailers because they ruin movies, so this movie was 'okay' just for the special effects.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yeah, I watched it this weekend, and wasn't impressed at all. I really liked Anya Taylor-Joy in Split, but she sucked hard in this. Always hated Maisie, so she didn't disappoint. The rest were forgettable. Also,
forced lesbian scene, so powerful!!1!

Story was dumb, characters were dumb, effects were decent. Overall rating: shit.

Oh god, I forgot about the lesbian scene!! It was so stupid and played no role. And Maise is hideous so it wasn’t even sexy.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is this boring bad or is this Roger Coreman/Cannon bad?
It had promise, but it's definitely more like a straight to dvd type movie. I think my love of New Mutants colored it enough I didn't hate it. I mean I'd watch it again over the last Dark Phoenix movie.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users