The Outer Worlds

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is this a "must play now!" type of game, or is it safe to wait a year for a Steam release that comes bundled with all the tech fixes(I don't know if I'm going to be able to enjoy this without widescreen support)and 14 DLC packages?

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Well i decided to roll a negative int high str to unlock the dumb dialogue choices. I hope some of the mele weapons are fun and I intend to make all stupid decisions.

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
Ok off work in an hour - I made it to the first city and Im about to go buckwild - someone give me tips whose playing on where to grab some banger ass weapons?

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Is this a "must play now!" type of game, or is it safe to wait a year for a Steam release that comes bundled with all the tech fixes(I don't know if I'm going to be able to enjoy this without widescreen support)and 14 DLC packages?

up to you? i'm having a blast with it now... i don't remember the devs talking much about DLC's though they might be keeping some stuff a secret. i'm SURE they have some extra stuff planned for when it's available on steam but who knows what that would be

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's no way this doesn't get dlc. Its perfectly set up to accomodate it with added planets, asteroids, etc.

Be missing a huge profit boat to skip out on an expansion pass and some extra content down the road.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Ok off work in an hour - I made it to the first city and Im about to go buckwild - someone give me tips whose playing on where to grab some banger ass weapons?

I'll be playing in like 2 hours. We can hang on Discord if you want!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you're thorough by the time you leave the first planet you will have multiple shots at plasma rifles, hunting rifles, chain guns of various sorts. mods to alter any of the weapons you get to lightning or plasma damage, etc.

Just kill the marauders around the region doing quests and such, you don't really need a guide. Just do everything in the first planet and you'll be like level 7 or 8, and decked out with solid weapons and armor and plenty of cash to level them up and plenty of mods to trick them out.

j00t

There's no way this doesn't get dlc. Its perfectly set up to accomodate it with added planets, asteroids, etc.

Be missing a huge profit boat to skip out on an expansion pass and some extra content down the road.

we all said the same thing about God of War. but yeah i'm not saying they WON'T have dlc, i'm just saying they haven't talked about it at all.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

If you're thorough by the time you leave the first planet you will have multiple shots at plasma rifles, hunting rifles, chain guns of various sorts. mods to alter any of the weapons you get to lightning or plasma damage, etc.

Just kill the marauders around the region doing quests and such, you don't really need a guide. Just do everything in the first planet and you'll be like level 7 or 8, and decked out with solid weapons and armor and plenty of cash to level them up and plenty of mods to trick them out.

i was pretty worried when i started, because the mods seemed pretty expensive to buy. but yeah, by the time i got my ship rolling i was swimming in mods that i never had to buy, as well as all kinds of weapons

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Why are these showing up for me at the workbenches, but not in my inventory?

PS Communities_20191025_134649.jpg

PS Communities_20191025_134653.jpg

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Loving the game. Great story so far. :) graphics are kinda meh but that’s ok. Some really good stuff in writing. Decent enough gameplay and fun skill up character options. Still on the first planet and just doing everything and talking to folks.

Needless

Toe Sucker
the hell i think im already at the end of the game and ive done all the sidequests lol

is there planned DLC or something? because theres 4 planets i can't access still

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm enjoying this, but the UI is trash and the performance could be better on PC. I have a 2080ti and Destiny 2 looks much better and runs 1000 times smoother.

Can you only track a single quest at a time?