The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
the sandlot cake GIF

We've cakes baking that have not been publicly revealed for serious culinary reasons. The real question is: Were any of the concepts, tech and materials derived from retrieved interdimensional cake eater bakeries or created here by a secret MIC. I think we're some way off answering that question yet.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
the sandlot cake GIF

We've cakes baking that have not been publicly revealed for serious culinary reasons. The real question is: Were any of the concepts, tech and materials derived from retrieved interdimensional cake eater bakeries or created here by a secret MIC. I think we're some way off answering that question yet.
I want cake 😔

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Are you assuming that crafts occupants? In THIS day and age?!

Dont you think its weird that alien craft that supposedly have massive energy sources to power their propulsion would care about aerodynamics?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Not surprised at all.

But aliens don't exist, right? That's what you just said. So at best some records of a weather balloon got lost, which is no big deal, right? Or are you saying that an alien craft DID crash there and someone is covering it up? I guess I'd know the answer to that if you ever actually clarified your position on all this.

Instead, let's just post more gifs to avoid the issue!
Logan Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
But aliens don't exist, right? That's what you just said. So at best some records of a weather balloon got lost, which is no big deal, right? Or are you saying that an alien craft DID crash there and someone is covering it up? I guess I'd know the answer to that if you ever actually clarified your position on all this.

Instead, let's just post more gifs to avoid the issue!
Logan Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
lol does it really bother you that much?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
lol does it really bother you that much?
That you obviously believe in aliens but say you don't? It doesn't bother me as such, but I find it silly that you keep playing the word game when we all know what you really think. It's like Ossoi and his dog posting. He says it is just leaning into the joke, but we all know the truth. Just fucking man up and admit it. Or clarify whatever distinction you've made up in your head that "isn't aliens" so that the rest of us understand why you post these laughably ridiculous videos and articles and interviews that literally say it is aliens. You aren't posting them for the lulz, you truly believe some of them are real. So just step up and say it; I've made my stance abundantly clear, and if I'm ever definitively proven wrong (hah, as if) I'll look like an idiot and I'll accept that I was. Whereas you just hedge with "they aren't aliens" even though we all know that's what you believe. The whole "I'm just giving options, you guys believe what you want" is bullshit, you wouldn't follow and watch and "deep dive" (that term is so fucking retarded) if you didn't believe there is something behind it.

State your opinion so I can ridicule that instead, and I'll stop ridiculing your fence-sitting.

Since I'm sure I won't get an honest response, I'll save you the time and post a pre-emptory gif that you can post instead of words:
U Mad Reaction GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That you obviously believe in aliens but say you don't? It doesn't bother me as such, but I find it silly that you keep playing the word game when we all know what you really think. It's like Ossoi and his dog posting. He says it is just leaning into the joke, but we all know the truth. Just fucking man up and admit it. Or clarify whatever distinction you've made up in your head that "isn't aliens" so that the rest of us understand why you post these laughably ridiculous videos and articles and interviews that literally say it is aliens. You aren't posting them for the lulz, you truly believe some of them are real. So just step up and say it; I've made my stance abundantly clear, and if I'm ever definitively proven wrong (hah, as if) I'll look like an idiot and I'll accept that I was. Whereas you just hedge with "they aren't aliens" even though we all know that's what you believe. The whole "I'm just giving options, you guys believe what you want" is bullshit, you wouldn't follow and watch and "deep dive" (that term is so fucking retarded) if you didn't believe there is something behind it.

State your opinion so I can ridicule that instead, and I'll stop ridiculing your fence-sitting.

Since I'm sure I won't get an honest response, I'll save you the time and post a pre-emptory gif that you can post instead of words:
U Mad Reaction GIF
🤣 You need a hobby.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Not surprised at all.

What do you think about the book by Annie Jacobson that talks about Roswell and Area 51?

Learned about it from a JRE clip awhile back. It was pretty compelling to me. Her source telling her about it in front of his wife, who was horrified by the actions he admitted to, was fucking crazy.