The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Where did the first energy come from? Whete did the first elements come from? Where did God come from?

Life has always been. Life always finds a way.
God IS the origin of everything. This is what your stupid ass is not understanding. Life in the physical world only exists as cellular life and cells can only come from preexisting cells. This literally proves cells cannot arise through natural processes and proves it can only be due to a supernatural act of creation. A task only a being such as God could be capable of. This isn't even difficult to understand dude.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Where did the first energy come from? Whete did the first elements come from? Where did God come from?

Life has always been. Life always finds a way.
You both need to read up on the subject of Entropy, paying special attention to the parts that talk about the eventual heat death of the universe. Life is the exception, not the rule. Religion aside, we are extremely fortunate, LITERALLY, to be alive let alone debating this topic.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
God of the Gaps, the intellectually chic version of being an agnostic, and that is demonstrably worse than being religious or an atheist.
It's true, I missed out on a ton of HP by not being able to use Rallos Zek cultural

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
God IS the origin of everything. This is what your stupid ass is not understanding. Life in the physical world only exists as cellular life and cells can only come from preexisting cells. This literally proves cells cannot arise through natural processes and proves it can only be due to a supernatural act of creation. A task only a being such as God could be capable of. This isn't even difficult to understand dude.
If life can only come from other life, then God can only come from other Gods.

You worship Yaldabaoth who came from Sophia who came from Barbelo who came from... well it's all in the scriptures in the Apocryphon of John.

A religious man such as you must be aware..?

• 2Picard

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

You worship Yaldabaoth who came from Sophia who came from Barbelo who came from... well it's all in the scriptures in the Apocryphon of John.

Good One Lol GIF by Justin

• 1Worf

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Again, cells can only come from other cells. You're comparing God to a cellular organism. God is not a cellular organism so your comparison is, much like yourself, completely retarded.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Again, cells can only come from other cells. You're comparing God to a cellular organism. God is not a cellular organism so your comparison is, much like yourself, completely retarded.
God is inherently unknowable, so you can't know that. Guess you aren't into religion that much.

• 1Moron

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
ah yes, finally definitive proof of the purely-distilled artisinal retardation that can be achieved in the form of Lumi and Chris having a slapfight semantics argument for 3 pages 🤌

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
God is inherently unknowable, so you can't know that. Guess you aren't into religion that much.
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." Romans 1:20-21

Nice try moron. Keep digging that hole of yours.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse." Romans 1:20-21

Nice try moron. Keep digging that hole of yours.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8–9

• 1Picard

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8–9
Nowhere does that say or even remotely suggest that God is inherently unknowable you absolute moron. It's crazy that you're an adult but have the reading comprehension of a toddler.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nowhere does that say that God is inherently unknowable you absolute moron. It's crazy that you're an adult but have the reading comprehension of a toddler.
Wait Lumi, you mean that bible quotes have to literally say the exact thing they mean and can't be interpreted?

Well it's funny that you say that since it's WAY clearer in the original text without King James' interpretation polluting God's word.

ח כי לא מחשבותי מחשבותיכם ולא
דרכיכם דרכי--נאם יהוה
ט כי גבהו שמים מארץ--כן גבהו דרכי מדרכיכם ומחשבתי ממחשבתיכם

What do you think?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Wait Lumi, you mean that bible quotes have to literally say the exact thing they mean and can't be interpreted?

Well it's funny that you say that since it's WAY clearer in the original text without King James' interpretation polluting God's word.

ח כי לא מחשבותי מחשבותיכם ולא
דרכיכם דרכי--נאם יהוה
ט כי גבהו שמים מארץ--כן גבהו דרכי מדרכיכם ומחשבתי ממחשבתיכם

What do you think?
Imagine using the Bible, which is a compilation of stories of Gods revelations to mankind as a means to say that God is inherently unknowable. You might just be the dumbest fucking person on this entire forum and that is truly saying something. Anyway, you're another person that needs to meet the ignore button. You are just too fucking stupid.

• 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Imagine using the Bible, which is a compilation of stories of Gods revelations to mankind as a means to say that God is inherently unknowable. You might just be the dumbest fucking person on this entire forum and that is truly saying something. Anyway, you're another person that needs to meet the ignore button. You are just too fucking stupid.
We don't recieve relevation directly from unknowable God, you got it from the demiurge Yaldabaoth who is a few emanations removed from God. Have you not read the Apocryphon of John? Gospel of Judas references this also.

But as we discussed, this is just within our limited knowledge in this universe, there would be infinite Gods as there is infinite Life and infinite Energy.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Chris Chris , Lumi Lumi , the religion thread is thataway. Either take your religion discussion there or tie this back in to aliens and the like. I'll even move your posts over there if you want to continue the discussion.

Getting complaints from the thread enthusiasts is unusual and you know how much Amod Amod hates actually having to do anything.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris , Lumi Lumi , the religion thread is thataway. Either take your religion discussion there or tie this back in to aliens and the like. I'll even move your posts over there if you want to continue the discussion.
I don't actually want to discuss religion!

My point is that people on the aliens/paranormal subject have the science they cherry pick to support their position and then the articles of faith they will defend to the death. So you can't have a rational discussion with people like Lumi.

I was fucking with him slightly but I do have a hunch that the universe is larger and more cyclical than is currently evidenced, and I have some knowledge of the gnostic scriptures which are just as valid as the traditional scriptures that the romans cherry picked and edited to suit themselves.

Really everyone has to be a lot more open minded about their existing beliefs maybe being wrong, but at the same time you can't just leap on any dubious shit that supports your beliefs like this UAP stuff.

• 1Potato

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Lol @ chris educating anyone on why they think what they believe is wrong. I could literally walk into a thread where Chris is arguing that murder is bad, and I'd have to go research the benefits of murder thoroughly before I'd risk taking his side.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 484833
Speaking of aliens and religion…..
Some 15 years ago or so the then chief astronomer of the Vatican caused a stir when he said Aliens existed:

BBC NEWS | Europe | Vatican says aliens could exist
Lol @ chris educating anyone on why they think what they believe is wrong. I could literally walk into a thread where Chris is arguing that murder is bad, and I'd have to go research the benefits of murder thoroughly before I'd risk taking his side.
Someone's got to cull the heard...