The "Shit I just bought" thread

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My dogs shedding has been a real problem for years. She sheds all year long too, and I could sweep every day and not get it all.

I bought a Furminator the other day on a whim and holy fuck does it work. It's essentially a bunch of teeth on a handle and you brush your dog with it and it grabs all the loose fur of the undercoat. Bonus is my dog was in heaven having it done. When all was done I could've constructed two extra dogs.

Caveat I bought one for medium sized dogs and it's really small, just buy the large one unless you have a tiny dog

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
My dogs shedding has been a real problem for years. She sheds all year long too, and I could sweep every day and not get it all.

I bought a Furminator the other day on a whim and holy fuck does it work. It's essentially a bunch of teeth on a handle and you brush your dog with it and it grabs all the loose fur of the undercoat. Bonus is my dog was in heaven having it done. When all was done I could've constructed two extra dogs.

Caveat I bought one for medium sized dogs and it's really small, just buy the large one unless you have a tiny dog

Will second this, only way to go if you want to reduce shedding cat or dog.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

By now you've learned you should furminate outside I hope, or like in an enclosed space.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Tell me more. I have been thinking about trying this for a while, but wondering how hard/expensive it is to make something that actually tastes pretty good. I have been disappointed with the bottled meads you can find in stores.

It's really pretty easy to get started. I posted in this thread a few paged back about getting the equipment for my first 1 gallon batches. I just bottled the cyser this week. Drank the leftovers and it's like a dry white wine. Ended up 11.55% ABV. Will be racking the traditional for the first time probably next week. It took forever for the yeast to finish that one. I probably could have done better with nutrients it.

I had been meaning to try making mead for years and this year I read through r/mead's wiki, bought what I needed to make 2 1 gallon batches, and put it all together. At it's simplest, it's just water, honey, and yeast in a carboy/bucket with an airlock, then let the yeast do it's thing until it either starves or is killed by it's own excrement. Wait until it clears up and rack it into another vessel, leaving the lees behind and let it age for a while. Eventually bottle and enjoy.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Friends, Romans, you ugly pricks, lend me your ears.

My search for the holy grail of mice may be over! And it only costs 24 bucks!

I present the dun dun duuuuuun!

EUASOO Mouse Mice Z-7900!! Clearly named by mutha fuckers that don't speak English.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E04JLFQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lets run thru all the shit that matters.

• 3K+ DPI? Check!
  • At least 3 REACHABLE thumb buttons? Check!
  • Index finger button near left click? Check!
  • At least 5 profiles? Barely. But check!
  • Omicron switches on all the buttons? Check!
  • Weight adjustment? Check!
  • Easy to use software with easy macro capability? Check Check!! That's two checks!
  • Non slip gun metal grip, so you can grab that mutha fucker like Thor's hammer? Check!
  • 1K polling? Check!
  • Glides smooth as a baby ass over my mouse pad? Check!
  • Pretty lights to get the panties dropped when bitches see my new mouse? Check!
  • Didn't need to put lambs blood over my door to purchase? Check!
So as you can see...It pretty much fits the bill for everything I need. My ONLY gripe is that it isn't an RGB mouse. 5 colors for the 5 profiles. And the profile light stays blue no matter what. I will let THAT slide though.

The biggest thing is the grip. You can grip this fucka like bitches do my dick at the club. And just like my dick, it's begging to be gripped! No, really, it absolutely has the best texture of any mouse I have purchased. This should be the defacto paint jobs on all mice.

The 5 thumb buttons, three are EASILY reached. 1 is useless and one you need to adjust a bit, but reachable.

Software is easy as fuck to use. It has everything you want, and is user friendly.

I would have easily paid 75 bucks for this mouse. So I just bought two more. Just in case this company goes outta business.

Picture attached. As you can see even Reinhardt is admiring this beauty.

Reinhardt Approves.jpg

I will honestly give this a 9/10.

More importantly it's...

Negro+approves+of+this+found+this+on+google+wanted+to_778a5f_3144509.jpg

• 7Worf
  • 3Quality Calories
Reactions: 9 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Brahma Brahma For 24 bucks and Negro approved i can't afford not too. Ill give it a go. Ordered one. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to using it if i ever get power.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Brahma Brahma For 24 bucks and Negro approved i can't afford not too. Ill give it a go. Ordered one. Thanks for the heads up. Looking forward to using it if i ever get power.

I really want to know what you think when you get it. I'm messing around in BF1 and I've already gotten used to the button layout.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Ok...This little damn device is pretty cool. I bought a steam controller and dongle a while back and never messed with it. The controller is a bitch.

Yeah it rocks, I hear that controller is awesome once you get it programmed to your liking and used to it. Let me know how it goes, I've been eyeballing one but I'm skeptical.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Ordered one too for that price. Always nice to have a backup mouse if nothing else, and maybe I'll like it as much as Brahma does.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Ordered one too for that price. Always nice to have a backup mouse if nothing else, and maybe I'll like it as much as Brahma does.

Again...I would like to know your opinion. Am I losing it, or for 24 bucks, this is one helluva mouse.

Also remember to remember to remove the plastic off the feet of the mouse.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Friends, Romans, you ugly pricks, lend me your ears.

My search for the holy grail of mice may be over! And it only costs 24 bucks!

I present the dun dun duuuuuun!

EUASOO Mouse Mice Z-7900!! Clearly named by mutha fuckers that don't speak English.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E04JLFQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Lets run thru all the shit that matters.

• 3K+ DPI? Check!
  • At least 3 REACHABLE thumb buttons? Check!
  • Index finger button near left click? Check!
  • At least 5 profiles? Barely. But check!
  • Omicron switches on all the buttons? Check!
  • Weight adjustment? Check!
  • Easy to use software with easy macro capability? Check Check!! That's two checks!
  • Non slip gun metal grip, so you can grab that mutha fucker like Thor's hammer? Check!
  • 1K polling? Check!
  • Glides smooth as a baby ass over my mouse pad? Check!
  • Pretty lights to get the panties dropped when bitches see my new mouse? Check!
  • Didn't need to put lambs blood over my door to purchase? Check!
So as you can see...It pretty much fits the bill for everything I need. My ONLY gripe is that it isn't an RGB mouse. 5 colors for the 5 profiles. And the profile light stays blue no matter what. I will let THAT slide though.

The biggest thing is the grip. You can grip this fucka like bitches do my dick at the club. And just like my dick, it's begging to be gripped! No, really, it absolutely has the best texture of any mouse I have purchased. This should be the defacto paint jobs on all mice.

The 5 thumb buttons, three are EASILY reached. 1 is useless and one you need to adjust a bit, but reachable.

Software is easy as fuck to use. It has everything you want, and is user friendly.

I would have easily paid 75 bucks for this mouse. So I just bought two more. Just in case this company goes outta business.

Picture attached. As you can see even Reinhardt is admiring this beauty.

View attachment 153503

I will honestly give this a 9/10.

More importantly it's...

View attachment 153504
Does the software save your settings to a cloud account?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I will see when I get home. I didn't have to make an account like Razer. I will swap to another PC to see if profiles saved on board.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I didnt get to use it yet but it feels nice. Ill let you know when I get to use it.