Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xevy

Log Wizard
He's only down if he has to gain or lose 80lbs for the roll. Maybe he's upping his suffering and will settle for 4 hours of facial make-up every day.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I doubt Bale would play Beta Ray. He'll probably play someone like Baldar or maybe Bor.
Yeah, I like the hype for Bill, as some of you might remember, but I don't see an actor like Bale agreeing to being cgi for the entire movie. And possibly tied into more movies of full cgi in the future.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Yeah, I like the hype for Bill, as some of you might remember, but I don't see an actor like Bale agreeing to being cgi for the entire movie. And possibly tied into more movies of full cgi in the future.

Wouldn't bale just have cosmetic surgery?

• 2Worf

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Charlie speculated that he might be up for the head of Roxxon, who is also a minotaur when not in human form, and I think that is vastly more likely for someone like Bale. The Roxxon guy would likely be a one-off character, whereas Bill will probably be ongoing, and someone like Bale usually doesn't like to be tied to a multi-picture deal as restrictive as Marvel is known for.

And I don't see how they could properly do prosthetics for Bill's face at all, so my guess is it will be full motion capture like Hulk. Way easier to do nowadays, and way easier on the actor.

• 1Dislike

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
with such an unbelievably gay name, I just can't imagine why people think this might be bad

• 2Like

Dynalisia

Lord Nagafen Raider
The name isn't gay, it's rock. Like Guns n' Roses.
The Thor franchise has gotten and will keep a (quasi) 80's styling, which gives it a nice and fresh vibe among most of the current fare.
Based on what I've seen of him up till now, I've faith that Waititi will take the existing and succesful "Mighty Thor" storyline and make it something fun and avoid being overly SJW. After all, the Mighty Thor was a pretty succesful run in which the original Thor got plenty of badassery.

• 2Like

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
I want a Fat Thor / Drax buddy movie, in which they go on an alcohol infused galactic rampage after messing with the wrong guys in a brothel.
I don’t think there is a bank big enough to hold that much money

• 3Like
  • 1Popcorn
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Based on what I've seen of him up till now, I've faith that Waititi will take the existing and succesful "Mighty Thor" storyline and make it something fun and avoid being overly SJW.
*black valkryie*

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i still cant believe they are going with that gimp bodied Natalie Portman as Lady Thor. i would believe a fucking tranny as Lady Thor before anyone ever takes this chick seriously.
Natalie-Portman-Sexy-The-Fappening-Blog-12.jpg

that little boy poses a serious challenge to her.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
i still cant believe they are going with that gimp bodied Natalie Portman as Lady Thor. i would believe a fucking tranny as Lady Thor before anyone ever takes this chick seriously.

It would be amazing if she had a jacked black tranny body double.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Ev1kcdRVEAEb55O.jpeg

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 5 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shes pretty, no doubt. The problem is shes an outspoken Shit lib of the highest caliber which detracts at least 5 points. Not to mention shes a vegan too? Cant remember but if she is, thats another 2-3 points at least. Depending how much you can stand a vegan preach to you about your meat eating habits. Basically off the charts on the crazy meter. Quickly becoming negative territory.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
EvsZPdtXIAE02OO

EvsXU8MWQAUzRCJ

are those latex rubber arms to make it look like she has muscles?

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Maybe they've not finished the CGI of fake Natalie Portman she so walks around the set in a T-pose.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
huh? i'm not reporting anyone. Chris Hemswoth isnt wearing his fat suit anymore.

Nah I replied that before you added the Portman rubber arms picture, so I joked that you were reporting he's in the movie, which isn't really news. Anyway! I guess we can expect a crusade of SWJ fatties complaining Thor is back in shape?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Nah I replied that before you added the Portman rubber arms picture, so I joked that you were reporting he's in the movie, which isn't really news. Anyway! I guess we can expect a crusade of SWJ fatties complaining Thor is back in shape?
ahh gotcha, i dont follow everything closely, seeing Hemsworth back as OG Thor was pretty newsworthy to me. last i saw him he was flying off into space as a fatass.

• 1Like