Tomb Raider (X360/PS3/PC)

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Which? Only one I had that kept me from getting from 99% to 100% that I can think of is 2 of the mines in one of the last areas. but hit 99% easy with every part aside from that.
Unable to complete the uncover the Cairn event at the survivors camp as you can no longer access the summit of the research base because the gondola car falls, also unable to finish the burning the sacks in the geothermal caverns as the wall collapses and traps you out of the room where the last two are.

K13R

Bronze Knight of the Realm
well...i just checked and looks like i did a fucking stupid mistake at the time to pick that card cause now it's out of the market and my plan to crossfire it when price was down is gone down the shitter

did they completely remove the 6000 serie when they introduced the 7000 or what?

also, looks like the 660 is better
6950 should be fine at ultimate 1080p as long as you got the 2GB CARD..I got 3 6950 modded to 6970 by a bios hack before the fixed in later rev. Only 2 cards work cause of neg trifire scaling I am playing on ultimate @ 2560 x 1600 with zero issues. You can still find em shit I sell old parts for cheap all the time.

Malkav

French Madman
Looks like there's a patch on Steam that helps with Nvidia issues.

Nvidia also has said that they're working on drivers to fix some problems.:
Damn it, not getting the patch over here. Restarted Steam and so on, still nothing. :/ I want to play with Tesselation ffs!

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I heard last night that they pulled the patch because of CTD issues.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm only about 40% through but I can't understand how you guys are having trouble with the QTEs in this game. I was confused on the 1st rock fall one because I didn't know what key the icon represented but after a quick glance at the keybindings (where all the icons are shown) I've had no problem.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well probably because the guy that said he was having problems also prefaced it by saying he was high at the time. Also the wolf one was obviously bugged on PC, took like 5-6 tries to get down because the game wasn't registering you pressing left and right to struggle.

Nevermind, guess I was wrong. Sunk another 1.5 hours to get 100% complete. 2 skill points leftover unable to spend and 400 salvage after upgrading everything to 100%. Took roughly 12 hours to 100% complete game.

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
I have a 6980 and was crashing frequently. I rolled back to the 310 drivers and the game runs butter smooth on Ultimate. Just turn off vsync and the exclusive fullscreen whatever the heck that is. I'm about 50% complete and have crashed twice. Nvidia said they didn't get the final release code for the game till this past weekend and that's why it's crashing so much...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
One of the annoying ass bugs I found in the game is sometimes when finishing off an enemy, (shoot in leg, run up press F) your character will get stuck in the finishing death animation and be unable to move, you have to reload from the previous check point.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Has that happened to you a lot? I never had that happen one time on PS3, may be a PC bug.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Glad this is getting good reviews. I wanted this to do well since it looked absolutely gorgeous. Will get it on PC since it sounds like it's the way to go.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
it's still a bad idea to play this on a nvidia card? Sounded pretty serious, with them admins posting on geforce.com you better not play this or it might fry your shit.

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm on a GTX 570 and can play on max settings other than tresFX hair shit. Have not fried anything yet.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have a 690 and it didnt fry it? Runs flawlessly with full settings in my opinion. Great game and well worth playing.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
man....this new max payne game is awesome.and you play with a female character named Lara

supertouch_sl

shitlord
i noticed the only difference between ultra and ultimate is the hair tessellation. is that something that would give most pcs problems? i took screenshots for comparison

rrr_img_17216.jpg
rrr_img_17217.jpg