• Hillary

Votes: 114 31.1%
  • Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Votes: 44 12.0%

• Total voters

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Trump am NONE

Every little political quiz thing I've ever taken puts me at Left-Centrist areas.

Registered California (and as a Dem!) but haven't lived there in 5 years.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
This is the cycle of the Dems havng finally lost touch with their intellectual base.

They simply lost track of what a Liberal actually is. They abandoned intellect and went full feels.

They think Liberalism is some sort of ID Politics Cult that is obsessed with gender and skin color.

They were wrong. Tanoomba and our lost friend Itzena are our resident examples, but I think these people will go down as some sort of failed generation. A lost cause that taught the rest of us a lot of lessons.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Voting Jill Stein, registered Independent.

If Jill Stein gets enough votes to be president, she can't go to prison cause that would disrupt the political process or something, maybe that only works for Hillary's scandal though.

xrg

Golden Squire
I suspect a lot of Republicans have always been here, just the climate here wasn't as favorable to admit to it openly. Prison Planet links and the 4chan bullshit stuff go unchallenged now, where in the past people would be ridiculed for posting that stuff. Even so, the majority doesn't seem to espouse Republican-governance much -- most just don't like Hillary.

The SJW hysteria seems to be a big influence too. In the art communities I hang out at that was a 2-week discussion. Everyone had a laugh and went back to drawing tits. I guess here it was a world-shattering event that people are still trying to cope with.

I've always been registered Republican because I live in Kansas. Republicans frequently run unopposed here, so the real choice is in who wins the primaries. My political views lean Democratic, though.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I suspect a lot of Republicans have always been here, just the climate here wasn't as favorable to admit to it openly. Prison Planet links and the 4chan bullshit stuff go unchallenged now, where in the past people would be ridiculed for posting that stuff. Even so, the majority doesn't seem to espouse Republican-governance much -- most just don't like Hillary.

The SJW hysteria seems to be a big influence too. In the art communities I hang out at that was a 2-week discussion. Everyone had a laugh and went back to drawing tits. I guess here it was a world-shattering event that people are still trying to cope with.

I've always been registered Republican because I live in Kansas. Republicans frequently run unopposed here, so the real choice is in who wins the primaries. My political views lean Democratic, though.

You haven't been paying close enough attention, and your analysis here is woefully lacking.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
99% Trump. May choose Hilldog at the last minute for ensuing jihadz. Registered independent.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Nah you grew them back when you made Greece into your bitch. But then gave them away to dune coons.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Excuse me, we did not lose them.

You took them from us
Freezing+coffee+into+ice+cubes+is+a+pretty+solid+trick+_ce8d1b3c7de5a512eef199404c940755.jpg

Absolutely baffling after this week that people are still voting for Trump. Mind boggling that Trump worshipers are so stupid.

fris

Blackwing Lair Raider
best thing going for Trump is he's running against Hillary. same in reverse. The only "republicans" i know that were pro-trump early on were ones that never talked politics before this election. now, everyone is pro-trump in hopes that something republican-ish happens if he's elected. despite how awful he is, he won't push a liberal agenda, which many see as bad for the country. also, lots of his supporters don't care if he pisses off foreign leaders.

• 1Like

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
best thing going for Trump is he's running against Hillary. same in reverse.
This is how I see it, and preventing Trump from winning is the only reason I would vote for Hillary. They're both awful, he's more of an asshat.

Registered independent, southern california

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trump. I'm an independent centrist. Hillary is an evil woman on her deathbed, I don't know how people can vote for her.

Szlia

This is the cycle of the Dems havng finally lost touch with their intellectual base.

Somehow I don't think the 'intellectual base' of the Democratic Party is made of people who think "SJW are retarded, let's prove them right! That will show them!" is a good plan for a presidential election.