ultra beta male virgin shoots up hot girls at UC Santa Barbara at least 7 dead

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_62894.jpg
hahaha. I read the first few words of that comment on the article and skipped it because I knew what was coming, but with that pic it's gold, Ridas, gold!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I bet nobody ever kicked his ass. Not even his parents.
Actually I read somewhere that he basically harassed girls at a house party for not paying attention to him, and even tried to push a couple of them off of a balcony. The males at the party then pushed him off the same balcony and kicked his ass, resulting in him being on crutches.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I also read somewhere that he got pissed at a Mexican for being with a blonde so he threw his soda at them and ran away. I feel like this guy got his ass kicked but regular. And was probably picked on and isolated throughout his life. I'm surprised there's not more stories coming out of people saying, "Yeah I always figured that guy would go nuts. He was a fucking idiot and everyone hated him."

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bookers is a question. Sorority girls are party chicks generally and they shut him down.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im going with the dude was a closeted gay in a very anti gay family or something similar. At the very least as everyones said he could of just gone the hooker route, but didnt. That kind of says a lot.

Of course he really could of already banged a girl or two and is just batshit crazy and took on a perma virgin persona.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

DickTrickle

Im going with the dude was a closeted gay in a very anti gay family or something similar. At the very least as everyones said he could of just gone the hooker route, but didnt. That kind of says a lot.

Of course he really could of already banged a girl or two and is just batshit crazy and took on a perma virgin persona.
I don't think it's hard to imagine that to him buying a hooker would be beneath him and not a "gentleman." He had his sights set on only the hottest of women.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
God, he's such a loser. I kinda want to find out where they have his body on ice and punch him in the face.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
What exactly are you arguing? That the facts presented are wrong, that misogyny is okay, that Rodgers wasn't misogynistic, that misogyny shouldn't be fought against because it can never fully be stamped out, or something else?
I have a bit of it on my facebook wall as well. My response is "the dude was crazy." You can't start a reasonable conversation about changing thought processes when your poster child is a nutjob. He would have snapped and killed people regardless of his views on women, because he was crazy. If it wasn't the women who wouldn't let crazy put their dick in them, it would be the guys on the basketball team who wouldn't let crazy shoot around. Antisocial nutjob should be the focus, not whatever fucked up views he had on stuff.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
even a big fat nerd like me had girlfriends and i lost my virginity at 13. then again i dont worship women, i just want their sweet swee swee sweet cans.

DickTrickle

I have a bit of it on my facebook wall as well. My response is "the dude was crazy." You can't start a reasonable conversation about changing thought processes when your poster child is a nutjob. He would have snapped and killed people regardless of his views on women, because he was crazy. If it wasn't the women who wouldn't let crazy put their dick in them, it would be the guys on the basketball team who wouldn't let crazy shoot around. Antisocial nutjob should be the focus, not whatever fucked up views he had on stuff.
I don't think he's necessarily the poster child, but I also don't think the information presented can be so easily wiped away with the "they're all just crazy" brush. Just like most serial killer victims are female (~70%), I think there's some underlying societal issues that are foundational for this type of behavior. If "crazy" is a spectrum, it's possible that certain cultural stereotypes about women may help enable someone to think their crazy is more valid, pushing them a little further along the crazy spectrum into being a killer. Remove that and maybe there are a few less killers. Of course, that part is speculation, but the percentage of female victims is not.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
if you were going to go on a homicidal killing spree that would lead to your death because you're a virgin, wouldn't you rape a bitch or two before the spree began? i don't get this guy's logic.
His behavior makes perfect sense. This little cunt was completely terrified of women, which is why he never got laid in the first place. Better to just shoot them from a distance than to get close to them and risk having his precious little snowflake feewings hurt by a mean girl who just doesn't understand how much of a special wittle gentleman he is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't think he's necessarily the poster child, but I also don't think the information presented can be so easily wiped away with the "they're all just crazy" brush. Just like most serial killer victims are female (~70%), I think there's some underlying societal issues that are foundational for this type of behavior. If "crazy" is a spectrum, it's possible that certain cultural stereotypes about women may help enable someone to think their crazy is more valid, pushing them a little further along the crazy spectrum into being a killer. Remove that and maybe there are a few less killers. Of course, that part is speculation, but the percentage of female victims is not.
Why seek nonsensical and complex explanations to something that is as simple as 'women make easier victims'.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
if you were going to go on a homicidal killing spree that would lead to your death because you're a virgin, wouldn't you rape a bitch or two before the spree began? i don't get this guy's logic.
Not only this, but in that perfect world of his dreams that he laid out in his manifesto, the one where he was the Supreme Divine Ruler of All, he had most of the world's women starved to death and only a few set aside to continue the species through artificial insemination. He couldn't even get laid in his own fuckin' fantasy world. Claiming your queen and establishing your collection of concubines has got to be somewhere your first five moves as Supreme Ruler ffs.

DickTrickle

Why seek nonsensical and complex explanations to something that is as simple as 'women make easier victims'.
Because that simple explanation completely ignores the hatred often expressed towards women and the thought put into choosing said victims (serial killers even more so than mass killers). If it was just about ease, then that wouldn't happen.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty much. Less likely/be able to fight back, less physically dangerous (on average) and less likely to use violence in most cases. Also, serial killers tend to use much more intimate methods than guns, so you tend to need to be able to physically overpower your target in many cases.

I liked the "white" demographic attached to the shooters in the link. You know, roughly the same percentage as white people in the US. Odd how that sort of matches up!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>

He's a narcissist who thought everyone owed him everything. He wasn't about to pay for pussy, as it wouldn't validate the shit he was whining about.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, as bad as the whole situation turned out, had it gone according to the plan he laid out in his manifesto it would have been much, much worse. His plan was gonna have him go all House Bolton on a crew of people and flay them, torture, etc. Lay waste to an entire sorority house, a driving rampage murdering everyone on the street, etc.

He had a little obession with Tyrion Lannister too apparently, quoted him a few times in the manifesto. Probably was a NE Huntard on WoW.