Status
Not open for further replies.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Does Magic The Gathering have a spell, cast by God, that says:

"Instant:

All genders are a social construct"

I imagine it would definitely be a white spell.
Blue magic is more inclined to faggotry
Black/Blue SJW "Bruise" deck?

Thought about doing it from scratch, but MTGcardsmith was quicker, LOL

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Vanessa, I actually appreciate your existence.

When I study history, biology, sociology, and philosophy, I am not necessarily preoccupied with transgenderism as a phenomenon in and of itself. But you (and others) have sort of forced me to envelope and swallow it.

As I think about it, your position makes sense.

It sort of has to be the case that someone who thinks that transgenderism is 'real' or 'good' must also think that biology is 'bad'. Doesn't it?

Biology, the logic of the biome, is completely antithetical to several presuppositions about sociology and philosophy and religion. Transgenderism, being almost purely sociological and philosophical and religious, practically must reject the biological, mustn't it? We see this repeated in so many ways in the current climate of both academia and church.

So in order to remain logically consistent with ones-self, one in your position cannot accept biology as a thing.

------

You and I do not split on anything deeper than this I don't think. You've shown me some picture of a feminine male and my immediate thought is, "Yeah, he succeeds as a female in society, but has he delivered his male gametes to a female's gametes?"

Sociologically and Philosophically and even Politically, I have no problem with the existence of that blonde 'man-girl' thing that you posted that supposedly received 'hormone therapy' before it reached puberty. But Biologically speaking, that thing is a complete failure of an organism and has relinquished all methods of perpetuating its DNA.

In a biological sense, it is a failed organism.

----

As a Liberal (capital L) it is not my place to tell you that you cannot do what you want as an adult. But as a biologically minded person, I also happen to know that what you are doing is completely nonsensical in a biological sense and I must insist that you not press your nonsense onto children.
But would trannies not be a result of some biological function's outcome? A tranny's evolutionary fitness is 0 so in terms of evolution it is a failed organism. But in terms of biology? Its a biological organism resulting from biological realities. Vanessa's rejection of biology has nothing to do with biology and trannies being at odds. The rejection has everything to do with his lack of the ability to reason logically, to be cognizant of ones argument, being retrospective to evidence and just the general ability to think in a manner that suggests ones IQ is above room temperature. Vanessa's behavior towards biology is not a psychological necessity but a sign of a moron who thinks he understands something while knowing nothing about it and not willing to change anything about his ignorance.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
You have the Right to hate biology.

But this comes with the Responsibility of knowing that by hating biology, you are helping to ensure its very extinction.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
But would trannies not be a result of some biological function's outcome? A tranny's evolutionary fitness is 0 so in terms of evolution it is a failed organism. But in terms of biology? Its a biological organism resulting from biological realities. Vanessa's rejection of biology has nothing to do with biology and trannies being at odds. The rejection has everything to do with his lack of the ability to reason logically, to be cognizant of ones argument, being retrospective to evidence and just the general ability to think in a manner that suggests ones IQ is above room temperature. Vanessa's behavior towards biology is not a psychological necessity but a sign of a moron who thinks he understands something while knowing nothing about it and not willing to change anything about his ignorance.

Yes a moron, but a logically consistent moron.

A logically consistent moron is still better than a logically inconsistent moron, right?

I guess? Maybe they are worse? Fuck.

Mother of God.......

-----------

Vanessa's insistence that kids can somehow dictate to adults the nature of their own biology is consistent with his belief in God and his rejection of Darwin. In both cases, 'magic' makes it all better and the harsh realities of Nature are easily hand-waved and dismissed and attributed to some cosmic authority.

2+2 stops equaling 4 and it starts equaling 'whatever feels good to little kids'.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
It becomes oppressive fascist tyranny to teach a child that 2+2=4.

That child feels like 2+2=779.

Thus, to all the attentive adults in the room, 2+2 now equals 779 from now until forever.

The kids have instructed the adults and society is now made perfect.

Our planes no longer fly, our refrigerators all stop working, and millions of us starve to death as a result, but at least we feel good about our 779 conclusion as we gasp our last breath as a species.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Yes a moron, but a logically consistent moron.

A logically consistent moron is still better than a logically inconsistent moron, right?

I guess? Maybe they are worse? Fuck.

Mother of God.......

-----------

Vanessa's insistence that kids can somehow dictate to adults the nature of their own biology is consistent with his belief in God and his rejection of Darwin. In both cases, 'magic' makes it all better and the harsh realities of Nature are easily hand-waved and dismissed and attributed to some cosmic authority.

2+2 stops equaling 4 and it starts equaling 'whatever feels good to little kids'.
If his rejection of biology was reached logically from a some knowledge base, then sure, his logical consistency (I dont see where you see it but lets assume it exists) would not be worthless. However, his argument lacks a proper antecedent because his knowledge base is an empty set. And what makes him an idiot is his surety that such an empty set is an acceptable point of beginning for a logical construction.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I don't know if there's any truth to this story that's making the rounds as I can't find anything about it on non-fringe sites, but it's relevant to to the discussions here. Sounds worse than that case from BC recently.

feog4ta2uw931.png

• 1WTF

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
If his rejection of biology was reached logically from a some knowledge base, then sure, his logical consistency (I dont see where you see it but lets assume it exists) would not be worthless. However, his argument lacks a proper antecedent because his knowledge base is an empty set. And what makes him an idiot is his surety that such an empty set is an acceptable point of beginning for a logical construction.

No doubt.

I have a game-theory idea about people.

They either 'Can and Want To'
'Can't but Want To'
'Can but Don't Want To'
or
'Can't and Don't Want To'

I may have been mistaken, but I think I pegged Vanessa as a 'Can't but Want's To'. That is why I thought he was worth the effort.

If someone Can, but doesn't Want To, then they are essentially worthless to me as a intellect. (Sadris and Mario are both perfectly intelligent people, but they simply 'Don't Want To' read anything that might counter their dogma)

I will fully admit that I could have been wrong in my entire initial assessment of Vanessa. It won't be the first or last time for me. But I did sort of think that Vansessa was a 'Want's To' type, even though you and I can both plainly see that he 'Can't'.

More and more, I am beginning to think that he never could, and maybe for a second he 'Wanted To', but he no longer does.

When he agreed to read Origin of Species, I thought I was dealing with a 'Want's To' type person.

Now? Now I'm leaning more towards the 'Can't and Doesn't Want To' category.

He hates biology so much it's becoming his whole identity.

"AntiBio"

• 1Worf

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
I don't know if there's any truth to this story that's making the rounds as I can't find anything about it on non-fringe sites, but it's relevant to to the discussions here. Sounds worse than that case from BC recently.

feog4ta2uw931.png

I've seen this is my own profession. It's a thing.

Remember, 'The Future is Female'.

If the female says that 2+2=5, she is correct because she is a female.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
No doubt.

I have a game-theory idea about people.

They either 'Can and Want To'
'Can't but Want To'
'Can but Don't Want To'
or
'Can't and Don't Want To'

I may have been mistaken, but I think I pegged Vanessa as a 'Can't but Want's To'. That is why I thought he was worth the effort.

If someone Can, but doesn't Want To, then they are essentially worthless to me as a intellect.

I will fully admit that I could have been wrong in my entire initial assessment of Vanessa. It won't be the first or last time for me. But I did sort of think that Vansessa was a 'Want's To' type, even though you and I can both plainly see that he 'Can't'.

More and more, I am beginning to think that he never could, and maybe for a second he 'Wanted To', but he no longer does.

When he agreed to read Origin of Species, I thought I was dealing with a 'Want's To' type person.

Now? Now I'm leaning more towards the 'Can't and doesn't Want To' category.

He hates biology so much it's becoming his whole identity.

"AntiBio"
My spidey sense triggered immediately when he started posting in the atheist thread, his thought process ,laid out bare in his posts, just checked off all the right boxes for the type of a dumb person that I really cant stand. The "I will argue about a topic I am certain that I know about, but in reality I know nothing about it" type. For him I would refine your category as "Cant, and its too cognitively painful to admit that the ability to is lacking, so doesnt want to".

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Having shit properly on a retard I however must question my own reality. The dumb fucker is most likely out enjoying a friday night while I am sitting in a library reading shit about computationally identifying functional domains (PH domains specifically) in proteins in order to prepare for a paper I have to submit on monday. Fuck you John Stuart Mill and your bullshit "It is better to be a human dissatisfied than a pig satisfied." Currently I think I would prefer being shit faced playing FF14 or dodging an STD from some drunk ho I found at a bar. And as always, Vanessa Vanessa , :emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
My spidey sense triggered immediately when he started posting in the atheist thread, his thought process ,laid out bare in his posts, just checked off all the right boxes for the type of a dumb person that I really cant stand. The "I will argue about a topic I am certain that I know about, but in reality I know nothing about it" type. For him I would refine your category as "Cant, and its too cognitively painful to admit that the ability to is lacking, so doesnt want to".

You might very well be right, and always were.

I was willing to put a bit of effort into it in a vague sense of optimism, but with this particular case that optimism was not rewarded.

I guess a pro-Trump tranny was just enough bait to get me to bite. I won't deny it. But that doesn't mean I will be fully reeled in to the slaughter of my own intellect.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Him being a creationist blew my mind too. It's just such an absurd thing for a tranny to be. It's right up there with a black klansman.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Him being a creationist blew my mind too. It's just such an absurd thing for a tranny to be. It's right up there with a black klansman.
Clayton "Vanessa" Bigsby

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

feog4ta2uw931.png

Sounds like this Texas has a slam dunk lawsuit I would love to see go all the way up to the Supreme Court to put and end to this garbage forever.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Status
Not open for further replies.