Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I just can't. This thread is so immoral it's insane. I just can't.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
A peak into the future.

screen_shot_2018-07-19_at_4.07.47_pm.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Afraid not friend. I've grown up on online games (not an incel, just a nice guy). I've been called plenty of worse things than "fag" during my hardcore TBC raid days in WoW.

Vanessa Vanessa have you ever been able to see the big dipper? Try as I might, I always have issues trying to make it out. I know my eyesight is pretty bad, even with glasses.
Why don't you have your dialog in PMs, since you're friends and all? Real friends would have no problem conversing together like that.

Now, on the other hand, if one person had a pathetic tranny fetish and the other person was only in it because it satisfied their attention whoring....

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hate to steal your thunder Vanessa but I may be the newest trans board member.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Confirmed. Mom just found a picture of me as a tiny kid wearing a girl's one piece bathing suit. That's probably more evidence than most trans have that they're trans. So, I'm definitely trans. Mixed feelings. Guess hormone therapy is next step.

May make a thread to vote on what size boobs I should get after my naturals come in.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
When y’all mentally ill trannycases stop posting the dumbest shit people will stop calling you out on it.
For example _______________________________ ?

Go ahead numbers; you have the platform. Own me. Or do you want to own me via discord? Just give a time it works and we can hash it out like men.

Vanessa Vanessa have you ever been able to see the big dipper? Try as I might, I always have issues trying to make it out. I know my eyesight is pretty bad, even with glasses.
If you can't see the big dipper you may have too much light pollution depending where you are. If you're in the city, you can't appreciate shit in the sky because it's just a blanket of smog. But away from light pollution in the country? On a clear night? Give it a go. Look up at that majesty, behold the stars, and tell me there is no God. There IS a creator my friend, and His work is literally right in front of your eyes.

A peak into the future.
Peek. Stop being a hateful dumbfuck Booze. It's tiresome.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm the new forum tranny. Does anyone have any questions for me? Coleslaw Coleslaw ? 😍😊😘🍏🍎

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How do you know there is a creator, Vanessa Vanessa ?
Creation points to a Creator.

To deny this fundamental truth of reality is mental gymnastics that I cannot rationalize. To deny the existence of a creator when beholding existence itself in its magnificence seems to me going out of your way to be dismissive than accept that simple truth that yes, there is positively SOMETHING more to life, existence and the universe than -us- (by us I mean homo sapiens).

Once you accept that fundamental truth of reality, other things just fall into place.

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Creation points to a Creator.

To deny this fundamental truth of reality is mental gymnastics that I cannot rationalize. To deny the existence of a creator when beholding existence itself in its magnificence seems to me going out of your way to be dismissive than accept that simple truth that yes, there is positively SOMETHING more to life, existence and the universe than -us- (by us I mean homo sapiens).

Once you accept that fundamental truth of reality, other things just fall into place.
So a combination of god of the gaps and the watchmaker argument has you convinced, okay.

Totally unrelated: do you own a lot of tv-shop products?

• 1Mother of God
Status
Not open for further replies.