Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
never, it bleeds eternal, shiny and red.
dude it's been years, i think about politics about as much as I think about Vanessa's gender
Words of a bitch that got his ass fucked so hard he's too much of a pussy to ever go back to that thread. IOOOTI, man, IOOTI

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Words of a bitch that got his ass fucked so hard he's too much of a pussy to ever go back to that thread. IOOOTI, man, IOOTI
so salty. if I hatecrime the mental patient will you be my friend again?

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Defying all logic and reason this thread has somehow become more gay without Steve.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chaos is a prog. He is a low key one, but a prog TDSer none the less. He is still in the "does not personally affect me" ostrich mode of dealing with the current wave of crazy. You never get rid of crazy by letting it act out, that only encourages it to escalate. Anyone who has ever been around a three year old knows this. You have to confront and pimp slap the crazy and make an example out of it so that less batshit attention whoring faggots can see the consequences of that sort of behavior. Some people learn and grow out of their crazy eventually, while others double down and anhero themselves. Either way, the problem is solved and society as a whole is better off.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah, you have no idea what I think, you're still in the "let me just brand anyone who doesn't swallow this dumb shit I keep repeating over and over as a wrongthinker and bad person" mode. You have no idea what I think about Trump, which has nothing to do with this discussion here, or SJW shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Can this geat moved to the shaw of fame?

Steve posted his tits and ass within the first 5 pages, I'm unsure why 700 pages of him going full retard were allowed.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Steve posted his tits and ass within the first 5 pages, I'm unsure why 700 pages of him going full retard were allowed.
Entertainment?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor

Why, after all the bullshit, would you reward Vanessa with a hall of shame thread?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
fuckin el oh el
bro just ask her to hang out, she'll probably let you fuck

• 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Why, after all the bullshit, would you reward Vanessa with a hall of shame thread?

Some of xer posts in this thread go beyond delusion into straight insanity.

The posting of nudes within the first few pages, it says enough.

It has been a nice social experiment.

Noone is going to suddenly chime in that pumping minors full of shit which blocks their puberty is a good thing, so it is time to take xis thread where it belongs.

Cthulhu would fuck right off if he read this thread, so its worthy of HoS.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Because she asked to be addressed in that way. If you asked to be called potato, I'd refer to you as potato. It's no effort for me to just refer to people by the pronouns or whatever they'd like. I don't see it as a big deal. Is it going to have an impact on your life to refer to someone by a pronoun that's contrary to what you'd like?

would you refer to me as your potato though? 🤔

also, i see that I have missed the most recent round of elections. I am truly very sorry for that, butt tit is my sincerest hope that all y’all faggots and faggesses are living your best lives, covid-free and steeped in impotent angst (not you dirk , you are a swell pal, my dude).

much love, hugs and handjobs, friends!

🍎 🍏

• 2Like
Status
Not open for further replies.