Weather

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Two minutes after I typed that I got a flash flood warning on my phone. Flash floods. Here. Okay, sure.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
looks like a water main or a dam break. how can that much water be pouring out like that?

A guess: Storm sewer pipes at higher elevations (even if it is slight) are full and water is backed up, putting a great deal of pressure to push water out, at that kind of force.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Forgot to add, the best thing about that weather coming through is that it dropped the temp. It was 62 this morning on the way to work.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Maybe this can clean that utterly disgusting, filthy city
Only one thing can cleanse NYC...

Live Action Monster GIF by Bethesda

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
jesus nyc got wrecked

link here
73315781f21e353c037e69b246d99b7c.png

my family is ok, i guess moving to a condo was a good move in 2021 holy shit first ever flood warning?

my old home is in the light blue area, i txt an old friend that still lives on the same block and his basement is a pool, and this water isn't going anywhere. like you don't understand brooklyn basements, the basements are excavated from like fucking bedrock and the houses are made out of thick brick so it's like a fucking cave.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Every video there's some idiot guy walking through waist deep shitwater, fucking disgusting

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
jesus nyc got wrecked

link here
73315781f21e353c037e69b246d99b7c.png

my family is ok, i guess moving to a condo was a good move in 2021 holy shit first ever flood warning?

my old home is in the light blue area, i txt an old friend that still lives on the same block and his basement is a pool, and this water isn't going anywhere. like you don't understand brooklyn basements, the basements are excavated from like fucking bedrock and the houses are made out of thick brick so it's like a fucking cave.
it was some of the hardest rain ive ever seen. i thought it was getting windy outside at one point. no, it wasnt. i looked outside and the rain was coming down so hard it was making a large pounding noise that sounded like the wind whooshing around. never heard that shit before. hope i never hear it again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user