Whats rustling your jimmies?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
"It is what it is."

No fucking shit. Water is wet too. You fucking cunt/cock.

I swear, every single other person in my office says that, it seems.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
they schedule my remicade infusion every 8 weeks, by week 7 i start to feel like shit, do i have to suffer for a week ?

• 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
they schedule my remicade infusion every 8 weeks, by week 7 i start to feel like shit, do i have to suffer for a week ?

Ask your doctor to switch you to Humira? It's a different drug that treats all the same shit.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Flight delayed enough to fuck our connection 9 hours before even starting the trip. Rebooked while wife was asleep so now i can be blamed for anything for the next 24 hours

• 1Jew

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm trying hard to think of a situation where I would email someone's boss to complain about them. I cant come up with any scenario where I'd go straight from first contact to emailing the boss. WTF kind of person does this?

I don't even like to include someone's boss when I'm responding to an email that they sent me. I've never had someone email my boss and bitch about me (that I know of), but my butthole clenches up when I see they suddenly include mine even though he's never involved in the conversation. Seems like it's some sort of passive aggressive tattling.

Broke a pipe once and must of had a small glass shard in my foot, didn't notice it until the next day when it worked it's way through the calluses at work.

Reminds me of my wife getting a splinter in her foot cleaning the wood floors. She puts down swiffer wetmops and shuffles around with them on her feet instead of using the apparatus designed for them. Well, this time she stuck about 2 inches of splinter in her foot.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I don't even like to include someone's boss when I'm responding to an email that they sent me. I've never had someone email my boss and bitch about me (that I know of), but my butthole clenches up when I see they suddenly include mine even though he's never involved in the conversation. Seems like it's some sort of passive aggressive tattling.
Exactly! I frequently reply to only the sender leaving out the boss, specifically to avoid the appearance of this tattling behavior.

In my case it wasnt directly bitching about me but you hit the nail on the head, its indirect passive aggressive tattling.
Bitch email to me: Hey do you have any dates available for X?
Me:
(No response, I'm busy 24-7 for a few days and no checking emails)
Bitch email to me and my boss: I havent heard back from you after my last email. Please respond

It has happened to me twice in the last 3 months from two different people. Next time it happens I am pretty sure either a vein is gonna burst somewhere in my brain, or I'll physically turn into the Hulk and smash.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
"It is what it is."

No fucking shit. Water is wet too. You fucking cunt/cock.

I swear, every single other person in my office says that, it seems.

it is what it is

A) A phrase that seems to simply state the obvious but actually implies helplessness.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Jew

Morsakin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Finding out first-fucking-hand that my apartment is currently experiencing quite a number of issues pertaining to RABID WOLF SPIDERS. One of those motherfuckers came at me in the motherfucking shower earlier tonight.

Thankfully I just moved in and there wasn't much to sift through but everything was cleansed exterminatus-style. Walked out into the hallway and found another two about 300 meters towards the parking lot. This place is brand-new as well.

At least we have gigabit ethernet.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 4 users

Picasso3

Wife yells complex commands at the dogs and continues to yell further instructions when they just stand there, like dogs.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Wife yells complex commands at the dogs and continues to yell further instructions when they just stand there, like dogs.

Fuckin' eh, hear her at night yelling at the animal. What really pisses me off is when she whines at the animal, like shes begging it through guilt and somehow the animal is supposed to interpret and obey her bizaare emotional demands.

I imagine scenarios where I then hear her screaming because its biting the shit out of her, because she's such an asshat, I think I would reward it for being smarter than her.

• 1Jew

Picasso3

Fuckin' eh, hear her at night yelling at the animal. What really pisses me off is when she whines at the animal, like shes begging it through guilt and somehow the animal is supposed to interpret and obey her bizaare emotional demands.

I imagine scenarios where I then hear her screaming because its biting the shit out of her, because she's such an asshat, I think I would reward it for being smarter than her.

Half the time I can't help but laugh

"Get out of the kitchen gator these pots are very hot and you're going to get burned"

"Gator i have to drain the spaghetti and you are in my way please go"

"GO GATOR GO"

"Please just go gator I had a very stressful deposition today at work and I have to get dinner done and I can't do that with you in my way"

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
"Rah ressful reposition? Ruh-roh!"

Scooby-Doo-Where-Are-You-Season-1-Episode-16-A-Night-of-Fright-is-No-Delight.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀

The lady upstairs in my old apartment did the same shit, and it drove me up the wall (beyond the 3am arguments with her husband and the fact she had her fucking sybian pushed up against a wall in their room so I woke up/be kept awake by an hour+ of the damn thing vibrating.) Had an ill-tempered little shit dog, a terrier of some kind. Wasn't trained. She talked to it like a baby and would whine when it did undesirable things, like losing its mind and trying to bite anyone that came in the yard. Didn't understand why he was such an asshole, 'he's such a sweet thing'. Cunty little thing eventually learned a lesson when it tried to take on our fat old outdoor cat. Never been so happy to see an animal get its ass kicked.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
People who talk to and treat their pets like their newborn children are about as worthless as the retards who push mlm schemes.

• 1Jew
  • 1Nationalist
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users