Whats rustling your jimmies?

Izo

Tranny Chaser
When my wife fucks other guys in our bed and doesn't clean the sheets
rrr_img_24568.png

rrr_img_24568.png

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dudes who use my pictures to pretend to be girls on the internet.

Nah, just kidding.. that rustled all of your jimmies more than it rustled mine.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Stupid ass servers with language filters that kick/ban you for using harsh language(BF2, CS, BF3, TF etc. etc.). Ignoring the logical idiocy of worrying about foul language in video games where your objective is murdering, its even more idiotic in say BF3 where while playing the game the guys uncontrollably says fuck or shit every few seconds.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
'Almost raped.' Though it shouldn't rustle me too bad because in context that particular phrase is helpful in picking out the lying attention whores, top speed.

Fadaar

That guy
Stupid ass servers with language filters that kick/ban you for using harsh language(BF2, CS, BF3, TF etc. etc.). Ignoring the logical idiocy of worrying about foul language in video games where your objective is murdering, its even more idiotic in say BF3 where while playing the game the guys uncontrollably says fuck or shit every few seconds.
Oh man that's a good one, especially BF3 on PC. A lot of servers get pissy when you swear in chat yet the computer AI is yelling 'fuck' left and right.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
What the fuck? Is that the real evelys? I didn't know she actually posted here
Back when all the shit was blowing up with FOH and Morenetz, the "real" Evelys somehow found out that the fake one was using her picture in this community. I don't remember the exact details of how they knew each other or how she found out. Much hilarity ensued.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
What the fuck? Is that the real evelys? I didn't know she actually posted here
I lurk, some.. don't actually post all that much, obviously. I am the one whose pictures were used, but am indeed NOT the person who played/used the name Evelys.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Had a new one this weekend... parents that let their 5 year old kids play with the adult stuff at spencers. Very rustled.

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Back when all the shit was blowing up with FOH and Morenetz, the "real" Evelys somehow found out that the fake one was using her picture in this community. I don't remember the exact details of how they knew each other or how she found out. Much hilarity ensued.
RL friend of mine who also played Everquest happened to hang out on the FOH boards on occasion, and he was the one that came across Evelys using my pics, then sent me a text about it at 2am.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
People who don't know how to work from home rustle my jimmies. If you're working from home at least pretend to be working instead of jacking off all day. Keep your email open in the background/on another pc and respond occasionally. You're not fooling anyway if you're shown as offline by Outlook and not answering emails.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
That shit drove me fucking nuts until I learned there was a hotkey to turn chat off completely.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
re: evelys (sry,mobile)

Yea that's what I meant. So how many dudes have PMed you their dick since then? I remember one guy said Evelys's husband was a "lucky man" after "she" made that forum. His grand total of info is that this person opened a new forum and has a vagina. Lolol that still pops in my head time to time and I always giggle.