Whats rustling your jimmies?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Retards who manage traffic lights. Two roads, same layout and same traffic patterns and only a mile apart. Road A you can make left turns whenever, Road B is left on green arrow only. Really fucking annoying when the traffic is extremely light at night and I live off road B so theres no way for me to avoid the stupid left hand turn onto it.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
no good looking Asian chicks with big tits where I live. What is that shit? I don't wanna travel

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Use the gas cap to prop open the Handel, then your free to light up a smoke or give it a quick jerk.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Use the gas cap to prop open the Handel, then your free to light up a smoke or give it a quick jerk.
My gas cap is idiot-proofed and attached to the car, so won't reach
frown.png

/doublerustle

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are there any new cars made in the past 12 years that the gas cap isn't tethered to the car?

Mookie

Molten Core Raider
A lot of new cars don't even have gas caps. Fill ports in the passenger side rustle 'em pretty good.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Mine is tethered to the car, but I can still get it into the pump handle. If you can't, just fucking break the tether. Is it made of kryptonite, or are you afraid of voiding your warranty?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Saw a McLaren 650S while having lunch with a business partner. Bastard didn't rev the engine or scream off or anything cool. Owners of amazing cars are obligated to do these things so us "norms" have something to drool over.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It may not have been running still, I don't think that's a foregone conclusion. But yeah, it sounds like he fucked something up, anyways.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Each step of this sequence of events: Shart, closest bathroom stalls occupied, corner stall angled so one cannot "foot check" for occupancy, knock on door and person inside doesn't answer, think door is unlocked but find out it is locked, wait to use bathroom, guy that didn't answer doesn't flush or wash hands after completing his shit.

iPhone/iPad not having arrow keys / the hold down magnifying glass feature

Inability to watch multiple episodes with Comcast On-Demand : instead of the next coming in sequence like say Netflix, you have to start the process over again, like 6 different menus with load times.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
People who still say Porsche wrong!! Especially if you're a newsreader.

Seeing something I worked on go up in flames.

Having one day off work and the vacuum cleaner I use ( and only I use ) at the end of shift to clean up, has had the hose broken/torn. Someone else did my job for one day and breaks something I use.