Whats rustling your jimmies?

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
The fuck that shakes the entire classroom by incessantly jiggling his leg..

Franco and Rogan's response to The Interview: 'We weren't expecting any controversy: It's just a comedy" What's your next movie? Going back in time to assassinate Mohammed?

NPR and Ferguson's "unarmed black teen"

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The fuck that shakes the entire classroom by incessantly jiggling his leg..

Franco and Rogan's response to The Interview: 'We weren't expecting any controversy: It's just a comedy" What's your next movie? Going back in time to assassinate Mohammed?

NPR and Ferguson's "unarmed black teen"
You ever hear of team america world police?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I have a rustle that I shouldn't care about, but I do. I had an impromptu technical phone screen last night for a consulting job specifically for my field of expertise (Microsoft BizTalk). Not only did the interviewer ask me nothing but obscure syntax questions, he also concocted very vague scenarios and wouldn't give me information (How do you do a push rather than a pull). I would give a couple of perfectly legitimate examples and he would just say "But how do you do a push". When I asked him to clarify he would say "you know, when using a web service or something like that, doing a push rather than a pull". When he inevitably said "Well that's ok" I would ask him what his approach would be and he would shut me down "Well, we don't have time to go into that". Are you fucking kidding me?

This morning I got an email from their recruiter that said "Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately you did not meet the technical expectations required for this role". This is what actually bothered me. The guy stonewalled me when I asked him to open a dialogue and clarify his questions. How could he effectively gauge my technical skills?

Rustled because of the recruiter response and the fact that I have only ever had one other interview process end without being made an offer, and in that other case it was clear the recruiter mixed up the job requirements and I wasn't at all what they were looking for. I hate when people won't give feedback on a question I didn't know the answer to, I expect to not know everything, nobody can, but when I say very honestly "I don't know, but I would like to know how you accomplished it" I expect an interviewer to oblige. I know I do when I'm on the other end of the table. More often than not it was just a communication issue and when the interviewer goes into specific details I can jump in and say "Ok, I see what you're saying now, I actually have done that and this is how"

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
went to the dentist yesterday. mid day, downtown. no fucking parking space anywhere. None. fuck people and their pussy ass consumerism. enjoy buying overpriced crap with a on sale tag and pretend you saved

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I guess I should be sorry that I am a foot taller and outweigh the average woman by 150lbs. I bet there are just as many fat sows out there taking up more than their fair share of space on the train these dumb broads willfully ignore...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
My favorite part of that video was the end where they called the girl a reporter.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dramaqueen sister. I'm on a 12 hour work shift with no Facebook access other than my phone and haven't had time to click "like" on dozens of posts.

In a woman's mind, that apparently means I hate my only sister. WTF??

rrr_img_85987.jpg

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Dramaqueen sister. I'm on a 12 hour work shift with no Facebook access other than my phone and haven't had time to click "like" on dozens of posts.

In a woman's mind, that apparently means I hate my only sister. WTF??

rrr_img_85987.jpg
Jesus Christ. That has to be coming from your mother. Is your sister 10?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
A sad 30.
You need to tell your mother that her message is one of the most ridiculous things you've ever been sent. After that, leave the status unliked. Giving in to that sort of childish behavior is exactly why your sister is like that.

So, we have charities that receive donations to buy presents to give to children so they don't feel left out when other children make them feel socially inadequate when they speak abouttheirpresents.

Alternative: open 529 plans.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
For reference:
GZVuOjY.jpg

Parking lot at work, we have these large grates covering telephone/electrical access. Same shit, the fuckers can't be arsed to put the grates back so that the painted lines line up correctly. Just when I think my day is going to be better, I have to walk over it reminding me of the state of society...

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Parking lot at work, we have these large grates covering telephone/electrical access. Same shit, the fuckers can't be arsed to put the grates back so that the painted lines line up correctly. Just when I think my day is going to be better, I have to walk over it reminding me of the state of society...
Jesus Christ that bugs the shit out of me. I actually wish I hadn't seen that post.