Who died? (Celebrity Deaths)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Episode 2 Whatever GIF

• 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
They said he could be anything, so he became a Protoss.

View attachment 390117

Well the other one is dead now too LoL... I mean wtf is this?

I feel I've seen these guys in mere passing on other sites that I probably wrote off as over-the-top clickbaity stuff that I'd gloss over but they were for real I guess but then looking at their wiki bio, they weren't real as far as their professional lives... they were painted as pedantic frauds and yet they were simultaneously esteemed by certain scientists for astrophysics or something??? I'm probably butchering their accreditations just as much as their faces, but... geez. There's more to these guys than just their obvious cringe looks, can anyone add any context whatsoever to this bizarre shit? Haha.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
One of them died. They were related to stupid money, Rothschild I think. Covid, you would think mental illness would have been the eventual killer.
The other (Igor) died just after New Year. Both COVID deaths.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Plenty of time to buy them together. No need to embalm either one of them I'm guessing.

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well the other one is dead now too LoL... I mean wtf is this?

I feel I've seen these guys in mere passing on other sites that I probably wrote off as over-the-top clickbaity stuff that I'd gloss over but they were for real I guess but then looking at their wiki bio, they weren't real as far as their professional lives... they were painted as pedantic frauds and yet they were simultaneously esteemed by certain scientists for astrophysics or something??? I'm probably butchering their accreditations just as much as their faces, but... geez. There's more to these guys than just their obvious cringe looks, can anyone add any context whatsoever to this bizarre shit? Haha.
They were showmen, passionate about science and engineering. They both held PhD's, but from 1990, most of the things they published were more about philosophy of human vs science and aliens and stuff.
They were weird, but they did not appear mean or pedantic.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
They were showmen, passionate about science and engineering. They both held PhD's, but from 1990, most of the things they published were more about philosophy of human vs science and aliens and stuff.
They were weird, but they did not appear mean or pedantic.
Did they always look like aliens or did they decide to both do the same terrible plastic surgeries?

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did they always look like aliens or did they decide to both do the same terrible plastic surgeries?
Na they were normal during the 90's, they became freaks when their started losing audience I guess. According to them, it was natural.

• 1OK, Sure
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Poitier was awesome. Most of you younger folks probably never saw film In the Heat of the Night (not the TV show).

"They call me Mr. Tibbs."
he had a good run. To Sir WIth Love, Raisin in the Sun, The Defiant Ones. Blackboard Jungle, Uptown Saturday Night. he was the "black guy" that movie execs always went to when they needed a black guy for their films. he was a top notch actor though.

• 1Like

lurker

Vyemm Raider
he had a good run. To Sir WIth Love, Raisin in the Sun, The Defiant Ones. Blackboard Jungle, Uptown Saturday Night. he was the "black guy" that movie execs always went to when they needed a black guy for their films. he was a top notch actor though.
Don't forget Lilies of the Field. He won Best Actor for that film. It's on Amazon Prime for free. Just watched it today for the first time since I watched it with my parents in the early 60s. It's a good watch. RIP, Sir.

• 1Like

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

• 1Like