Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
LOL @ Oscars
1648445778015.jpeg

• 9Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
If this was a big gay op by the CIA to get people to talk about something other than gas, food shortages or removal of Vladimir Putin I'd have so much respect for our intelligence agencies.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am gonna say that the Will Smith Gun Safety 'viral' video was way more staged than this.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
not to mention the brand damage from saying fuck repeatedly on network TV and screaming from the front row....that was completely unhinged.

Again this is a major A-list. There's just no logical reason to believe it's staged.

Fucker

Log Wizard
well he is a comedian, i wont parentheses that because Rock earned that title. but being a comedian makes you believe that you can say whatever the fuck you want with no consequences. its why comedians are crying the blues because they cant figure out why woke colleges dont want them doing standup at their colleges anymore.
They won't do colleges because of all the woke little daisies cannot stand jokes that cause offense. Seinfeld was talking about this on one of his episodes. It is just too much of a pain in the ass and not worth it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So staged that they continued it during a commercial break when nobody could see.

glad we could put that to rest. also if this was staged, Will Smith would probably want to be remembered more for winning a best actor oscar instead of all the headlines tomorrow being images of him being a cuck and assaulting somebody for zinging his wife on TV.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So staged that they continued it during a commercial break when nobody could see.

dont forget the australian broadcast with the FUCK FUCK FUCK in it and screaming.

Yeah, real staged. Voice-cracking and everything.

Drop the fucking mic on this shit.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Some of you are really emotionally married to this little bitch slap.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
is Will Smith still A-List? Hasnt everything he has done recently been for streaming services? I cant think of anything 'BIG' he has done in the past decade. China owns hollywood now and they arent big into casting Black Folks as lead for international blockbusters.

netflix_bright_poster.jpg

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What am I supposed to see from that. Also since when have Oscars allowed shit like that
a lot of dumb shit happens at these award shows that are obviously not staged, most common is people getting fucking trashed and saying or doing dumb shit when they win. sometimes stupid celebs will virtue signal to the extreme, like Marlon Brando sennding some dumb bitch in an injun outfit to accept his award to bring attention to injun issues. now that the jogger percentage has increased, so will the violence.

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
is Will Smith still A-List? Hasnt everything he has done recently been for streaming services? I cant think of anything 'BIG' he has done in the past decade. China owns hollywood now and they arent big into casting Black Folks as lead for international blockbusters.

netflix_bright_poster.jpg
i mean... he literally just won best actor. i think that probably brings him back to a-list, if he wasn't still considered it

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Smith should be happy it wasnt Chappelle or Hannibal Burress up there. R Kelly and Bill Cosby were both ended by crushingly targeted jokes.

• 1Like

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

A full statement from the Los Angeles Police Department reads: “LAPD investigative entities are aware of an incident between two individuals during the Academy Awards program. The incident involved one individual slapping another. The individual involved has declined to file a police report. If the involved party desires a police report at a later date, LAPD will be available to complete an investigative report.”

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users