Winter 2018/2019 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Code Geass Movie Came out- Supposedly getting released in the US both Subbed and Dubbed in early May. Probably gonna see the dubbed version if it's anywhere around Chicago.

Major spoilers:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Neverland, SAO, Dororo, Shield Hero, and Mob Psycho have been good. Some good guys need to die in RE:Slime, before it gets boring. I'm losing track of Cirque de Karakuri and Index. Egao no Daika had better get good next episode or I'm out.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Bout to give up, lulz
IMG_20190212_220118.jpg

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ask a friend for help, because you should know that the power of friendship will always prevail!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Excellent Shield Hero episode and fantastic foreshadowing done. Fight scene was sweet and totally got some MK vibes from it.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
MK Ultra?

And regarding Shield Hero:
This episode said that the Spear Hero saved a village from starvation. There was also an evil seed that's missing that would provide food for the masses, but at a price.
I can only assume that this evil seed is what Spear Hero used to save the village. I bet he turned all of the residents into monsters or something.

As of now, I'm still on the first light novel, so everything I say is a speculation. Not a spoiler.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
spear hero seed = MUTANT PLANTS!!!
shield dude uses "plant shield" to fix the problem spear dude caused

other 3 heroes are a fix it, ignore the consequences after types
shield hero is a fix it while not ignoring type...
sword kills a dragon- making bad things happen as it rots
bow overthrows a bad duke? and people worse get in charge.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Wow damn, Promised Neverland really delivers. It's almost like reading the manga everything is almost word for word.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Haha, new Slime episode does that stupid salt sprinkling thing that all these chefs are doing.
e0d.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Leon

<Silver Donator>
It's going to be hard not to lewd the raccoon after this episode.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Next episode is going to hit you in the feels. I finished the 1st and 2nd light novels so far, and the story they tell is FAR better than the Anime. It's still basically the same, but the anime is kind of fast forwarding through the story. The book, while also quick, explains things a lot more. I know way more about the shield from reading than I ever understood by watching the first 6-7 episodes.

Also, they deal a lot more with the fact that society thinks that Shield Hero is a hunk of shit due to the crown. When he arrives at the vines village, he intentionally turns his shield into a book shield so as to appear like a merchant that documents everything. This episode, he's just kind of walking around with the book for a little bit before jumping into action and converting it from book mode to a real shield mode. You miss so much. Also, the rivalry between Raphtalia & Filo.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
That episode played on how badly Rapthy and Filo want his dick a bit much rofl.

• 1Like

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good episode for shield hero; showing ingenuity (kind of) and the fact that even though the world at large thinks he's a sicko rapist for the most part, at least the furries like him.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Slime is pretty much caught up to the manga now. So excited to see what else is in store. I know the LNs go further, but I can't get into them at all.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Next episode of Neverland, I believe...

Major spoilers

We get to see what happens to Sister Krone

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
This mob psycho episode .... holy fucking shit.

I can't even.

• 1Solidarity

Crimson

Peasant
This topic reminded me when the last time I watched anime: a long time ago. Every year seems to get worst; and any series I might have an interest in is lame CG anime. :/

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Was that fucking GUILE from street fighter in this weeks slime?

• 1Jonesing