Winter 2018/2019 Anime Thread

Fadaar

That guy
it's the happiest show since Made In Abyss! so much edge you could splinter cunt hairs!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
What's best location to watch Dororo now that Masterani gone?

edit: Wtf never knew this was on Amazon.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I bet the English voices are going to be dog shit, much like they always are.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Only 2 more episodes left of Slime. Then an OVA a little later on. I really have enjoyed this show.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought all that was left was 2 OVAs, one of them being the dragon POV.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
There's at least 1 more regular episode, just because after this episode it gave a "Next week" title. Strange though, because this episode played out like a season finale.

• 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Alright bros, I know i'm repeating myself here, but as the season unravels I can't stress this enough: If you have not been watching 'run with the wind', you are absolutely fucking missing out.

This is character development done right, beautifully animated and orchestrated. Fucking watch it.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Next episode of Shield Hero has Glass. She's pretty tough.

And next episode of SAO should be against Administrator and her weapon creation. But that may be 2 from now.

• 1Like

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Promised Neverland added a lot of background between the three kids. Next couple episodes will have tons of action. Decided to try JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and think it's absolutely hysterical with the dialogue.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Good episode of Slime this week. I kind of forgot that character even existed. He's going to be decent as the next "big bad".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users