Winter 2021 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
If they can give us a 2nd season of Devil is a Part Timer, they can give us a 2nd season of D-Frag already. That shit is hilarious.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
LN readers, for Mushoku Tensei does Rudeus ever make peace with his past so that his mind/body are in sync? Just a minor curiosity after seeing that scene with Human God.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LN readers, for Mushoku Tensei does Rudeus ever make peace with his past so that his mind/body are in sync? Just a minor curiosity after seeing that scene with Human God.
“So anyway, you actually looked like that.”

When told that, I looked at my own figure.
Before I knew it, my figure had changed.
The body with a blubber of mass......was no longer there.

My body had changed into the one that I had become familiar with in this world.
It was the body of Rudeus Greyrat.
Excerpt from WN Volume 24 Final Chapter of Rudeus' story, a last meeting after Rudeus dies of old age

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Re:Zero A fucking mazing. Just great all around.

Log Horizon: Raid incoming..gonna be fun i think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This episode of ReZero was on another level and ffs this is some type of masterpiece with the music as well.

That aside so far another surprise show I like is Mushoku Tensei.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Spider is hilarious. I have no idea what's going on now that it's been made very clear the timelines are wonky. So I feel like that scene where all the people got massacred by the lvl 19 Zoa Ele were a case of unreliable narrator and it actually happened differently, and I feel like maybe the spider eventually becomes the demon queen by the time of the kids.

I haven't read the manga so that's just wild speculation. If you have read the manga, feel free not to respond at all even in spoilers.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Spider is hilarious. I have no idea what's going on now that it's been made very clear the timelines are wonky. So I feel like that scene where all the people got massacred by the lvl 19 Zoa Ele were a case of unreliable narrator and it actually happened differently, and I feel like maybe the spider eventually becomes the demon queen by the time of the kids.

I haven't read the manga so that's just wild speculation. If you have read the manga, feel free not to respond at all even in spoilers.

snape kills dumbledore

• 1Worf

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Weekly CR binge finished. Kumochan and Re: Zero were fantastic as already stated. Both have me giddy about what is going to happen by the end of the season. Slime is starting to get caught up with the manga, and also at a really great place.

• 1Like

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
The fun part for source readers is that most of these questions can be answered in the style of "well no, but actually/technically yes." Also, the manga is not the source material, as it painted itself into a corner by leaving out the human side. You see this starting with the baby in the latest manga chapters, where you have no reference to even begin guessing who she was in the past and in the future.

After people bitching a lot that the hero Julius was killed off-screen, those people will surely appreciate that we get to see the battle in the next episode. Can't wait to see the fallout. I have to buy more popcorn.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
The spider voice actress is hilarious.
She has done so many voices including a fan favorite

1615815577185.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Almost an entire season of slow rolled fillers for one episode, but damn you did good Slime.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users