World of Warcraft: Classic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They're talking about taking it to Undercity now. Does this kinda shit ever happen on live?
Asmon wants to hold Stormwind hostage until he gets 1000 gold. I kind of hope he does so he can get banned. That would be amusing.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I don't know why you got such a hate boner but this is basically Kazzak rampaging through Stormwind right now.

This thing heals and there's no way it's going to die without gm interaction lol - it's fucking killing EVERYTHING

The heal is pretty lol but Bolvar wouldn't attack it, kinda lame and seems wrong.

I seem to remember back in the day stuff like Kazzak in SW spawning infinite SW elite guards to get wrecked by shadowbolt barrages. I also seem to remember our guild kiting Azeregos to Orgrimmar one time too, but it wasn't nearly as funny because the server's elite guilds immediately showed up to kill him so he only raped the AH area for maybe 10 minutes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Kazzak in Stormwind was a thing during Vanilla. I think I got him to Goldshire once.

I got some Draconid from Blasted Lands to the horde zeppelin in Stranglethorn too.

Oh yeah I remember that. The common complaint was that it would "trivialize the effort people put in on PvP servers". But we killed muru in fucking blues like two weeks after hitting 70 on MG
No you didn't. Sunwell was no joke.

xzi

Mouthbreather
The heal is pretty lol but Bolvar wouldn't attack it, kinda lame and seems wrong.

I seem to remember back in the day stuff like Kazzak in SW spawning infinite SW elite guards to get wrecked by shadowbolt barrages. I also seem to remember our guild kiting Azeregos to Orgrimmar one time too, but it wasn't nearly as funny because the server's elite guilds immediately showed up to kill him so he only raped the AH area for maybe 10 minutes.

Ironically, Bolvar not attacking it means it's bugged so they managed to actually find an important bug to report. So via griefing they're fixing the real game for us, ezpz

• 1Solidarity

xzi

Mouthbreather
Does this kinda shit ever happen on live?

Not really. Everything leashes pretty fast in live, you can't kite anymore like you could by keeping the mob in combat. Probably for reasons like this, but it's something silly that's missing from the game for sure.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Oh shit, checking around some horde streamers and there's a shit ton of them in Arathi right now running to meet them (alliance is in Loch Modan)

They're about to have a full on 100v100 over a fucking dragon in the middle of wetlands and the only one that's going to win is a dragon.

This shit is better than the entire last season of Game of Thrones

Horde is currently holding the bridge to Arathi just waiting for them lmao

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Oh shit, checking around some horde streamers and there's a shit ton of them in Arathi right now running to meet them (alliance is in Loch Modan)

They're about to have a full on 40v40 over a fucking dragon in the middle of wetlands and the only one that's going to win is a dragon.

Thing is Asmod isn't even doing anything. The retarded faggot isn't even with the group.

• 1Rustled

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

They're about to have a full on 100v100 over a fucking dragon in the middle of wetlands and the only one that's going to win is a dragon.

Horde is currently holding the bridge to Arathi just waiting for them lmao
This is the kind of fun they've patched out of the game over time. Though this dragon would be nothing to level 60s, I still think it's fun. Imagine being a young hunter in Stormwind and seeing a giant raid of people go by kiting a dragon and dreaming that one day you could do something like this.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
There were some elites that could be drug from deadwind pass to duskwood that would eat people up for a little while. I think the best though was the ZG plague getting loose in IF and killing everyone over and over for the better half of an evening.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Its mathematically impossible to even get to Muru in blues, nevermind kill it.

The first boss was some Pit Lord that was a gear check.

We had some people with some blues is all. We had cleared Sunwell before rerolling so we already knew what we were doing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

• 1Like

xzi

Mouthbreather
There's literally like 100 skeletons on the fucking bridge right now and a HUGE pvp battle going on while the dragon is flying around 2shotting people LMAO

This is the fucking best content WoW has had in like a decade

&&&&&&& the dragon just disappeared lmao. I imagine a GM did it.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
This is the kind of fun they've patched out of the game over time. Though this dragon would be nothing to level 60s, I still think it's fun. Imagine being a young hunter in Stormwind and seeing a giant raid of people go by kiting a dragon and dreaming that one day you could do something like this.

I absolutely agree. I fucking can't stand this faggot with the awful teeth, but his stream IS entertaining and it IS fun to watch at the minute. Why on fucking earth do these retards need until August to get this going again???

• 2Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I absolutely agree. I fucking can't stand this faggot with the awful teeth, but his stream IS entertaining and it IS fun to watch at the minute. Why on fucking earth do these retards need until August to get this going again???

Seriously, the 3 month holdout on this shit is retarded.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Because the point of classic wow is to get people to fail out of college/highschool, and you can't do that during summer.

• 5Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Money grab. However, the irony is they would make MORE money by releasing it in June (and come on, we know it's ready for release).

I really, really wanted to play. But, because it's taking so long to come out and because the timing is shit for me with travel, I'm caring less as time goes on and they'll receive less revenue from me.

**I tried to watch Asmond's twitch, but that mother fucker has not ONCE closed his mouth. Had to stop.

• 2Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They should embrace preorder culture and let people pay $60 to start playing on the 14th of August. That's almost 2 weeks early yo!