World of Warcraft: Classic

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
As usual the only ones complaining are the degenerate sociopaths who purportedly rolled Alliance just for faster queues but can't enjoy an advantage unless others are suffering the lack of it.

So, Alliance is being Alliance then?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
As usual the only ones complaining are the degenerate sociopaths who purportedly rolled Alliance just for faster queues but can't enjoy an advantage unless others are suffering the lack of it.

Once again proving alliance are fags.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don’t know why they just don’t add in faction changes instead. That would of helped the problem so long ago with queue times and dead servers.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I don’t know why they just don’t add in faction changes instead. That would of helped the problem so long ago with queue times and dead servers.
How cool would fraction betrayal be?

Each race could have a betrayal questline to swap faction, which some people would do if server balance was bad for their queues and others would do to be completionists and do quests on both sides.

Some could change race like Human/Dwarf/Gnome to Forsaken or Blood Elves to High Elves.

There's cool flavourful solutions to everything.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Each race could have a betrayal questline to swap faction, which some people would do if server balance was bad for their queues and others would do to be completionists and do quests on both sides.

Some could change race like Human/Dwarf/Gnome to Forsaken or Blood Elves to High Elves.

There's cool flavourful solutions to everythinpapers.
Only if there's money in it! Acti-Blizz gotta get paid, bitch.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider

There's cool flavourful solutions to everything.
Factions shouldn't even matter for new expansions. Players on both sides are privateering murder hobos against whatever the "cosmic threat of the year" is. Just let Alliance and Horde players group up and communicate in expansion areas. Just like the Commonlands in EQ; the evil races went to Neriak for stuff, and the light/neutral races went to Freeport/North Freeport. You go to your faction town, sell your shit, and meet back in the field to work together again.

We've partnered up so many times it's stupid to keep it apart; no, an Orc shouldn't be able to walk into Stormwind, but in the Shadowlands, who gives a shit if Humans and Orcs work together?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Once again proving alliance are fags.

Proves the opposite. That shit was always so cringe and immature. I'm glad most people have grown out of it. It's why the faction imbalance started in the first place. Pimply teenage boys who thought that the only way to be cool was to be a big, evil, METAL AS FUCK orc. Then all the other virgins with 0 self confidence caved into peer pressure and also spouted that shit.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Proves the opposite. That shit was always so cringe and immature. I'm glad most people have grown out of it. It's why the faction imbalance started in the first place. Pimply teenage boys who thought that the only way to be cool was to be an big, evil, METAL AS FUCK orc. Then all the other virgins with 0 self confidence caved into peer pressure and also spouted that shit.

200.gif

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
That is the exact opposite of my experience. On my server (Hyjal) the Horde were the mature ones and the Alliance were the children. Then blood elves hit and that blew up that dynamic

• 2Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pvp is back. Loving the instant queues. Everything has been horde v horde which is fine by me except I miss sniping shitty fucking gnomes with aimed shot.

• 1Solidarity

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Opinions on specs for fresh 70 warlocks? Thinking Affliction until I get more hit for Destro. Leveled as demo.

• 1Faggotry

Chris

Potato del Grande
Factions shouldn't even matter for new expansions. Players on both sides are privateering murder hobos against whatever the "cosmic threat of the year" is. Just let Alliance and Horde players group up and communicate in expansion areas. Just like the Commonlands in EQ; the evil races went to Neriak for stuff, and the light/neutral races went to Freeport/North Freeport. You go to your faction town, sell your shit, and meet back in the field to work together again.

We've partnered up so many times it's stupid to keep it apart; no, an Orc shouldn't be able to walk into Stormwind, but in the Shadowlands, who gives a shit if Humans and Orcs work together?
Could have 4 groups:

1) Alliance Allegiance (current Alliance)
2) Horde Allegiance (current Horde)
3) "Work together" Neutral
4) "Mercenary" Neutral

You could easily switch to neutral with no penalty for combined queues/guilds, then can take it further and gain/lose rep depending on if they kill faction players or do quests etc.

Would nicely shake up the game and help queues without needing too much work. Just stuff people have been suggesting since Bloodsail Buccaneers were a thing lol

• 1Worf

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
That is the exact opposite of my experience. On my server (Hyjal) the Horde were the mature ones and the Alliance were the children. Then blood elves hit and that blew up that dynamic
Surely you don’t mean Casual was immature.

nisser

Trakanon Raider
What's the situation like on Whitemane?

This last BG change just put a coffin into Herod alliance and guilds are transferring out. The server managed to stay strong for 2 years at a 35/65 split but it just became untenable.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't understand how this BG change effects Alliance, aren't there queue times the same?

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's the situation like on Whitemane?

This last BG change just put a coffin into Herod alliance and guilds are transferring out. The server managed to stay strong for 2 years at a 35/65 split but it just became untenable.

That's absolutely retarded. Should have zero negative impact on them, other than "feels". There's no objective reason to spaz.

• 2Like

nisser

Trakanon Raider
That's absolutely retarded. Should have zero negative impact on them, other than "feels". There's no objective reason to spaz.
You aren't wrong but you're also writing from the viewpoint of a horde player.
Alliance on the server has been outnumbered 65/35 all of classic which is essentially a 2:1 advantage that just became much more apparent in TBC when it came to farming nodes, getting to instances, using summoning stones, etc.
It turned out into an 80:20 split as of last week and with the new announcement all hope of blizzard trying to rectify extreme balances went out the window and people just gave up.

• 1Worf

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Alliance on the server has been outnumbered 65/35 all of classic which is essentially a 2:1 advantage that just became much more apparent in TBC when it came to farming nodes, getting to instances, using summoning stones, etc.
It turned out into an 80:20 split as of last week and with the new announcement all hope of blizzard trying to rectify extreme balances went out the window and people just gave up.
Can you substantiate any of these numbers?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE

Hwhew