World of Warcraft: Classic

Rabkorik

Silver Knight of the Realm
Is there any way to load the WSG map and play around with it offline? Or is the best course to just try it out on a private server?

I need to learn all of these wall jumps these streamers are doing.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Is there any way to load the WSG map and play around with it offline? Or is the best course to just try it out on a private server?

I need to learn all of these wall jumps these streamers are doing.
is WSG not on live anymore?

Tantrik

Golden Knight of the Realm
So there are many times when I just don't understand twitch. I have never understood why people donate money to these people and so many people with audiences you just sit back and wonder why. The big streamers often times are

1. Entertaining
2. Skilled at the game they play
3. Hot chicks who show their twats on stream

Now someone like Towelliee has no qualities from the above. He blows at the game, is a monotone retard, and sits there vaping like a giant ultra-faggot. Trying to suck Swiftys dick.

To be fair to the Twitch viewing audience’s taste...his channel hasn’t really grown at all compared to others who have been around forever. I would consider him a pretty small channel at this point.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
The one thing I grudgingly have to give many Millennials credit for, is the ability to wring buckets of money out of doing shit I did for decades for no payment, and usually ended up paying more to enjoy. We were paying fees to do Mechwarrior tournys back in 90's, now people get paid and sponsored for that shit. I feel so ignorant in hindsight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Man Josh is berating this bitch in his stream so hard it should be a crime.

What's the backstory here? I saw some vid earlier of his shit-hovel, now this is like an episode of The Office (UK), they're in on the joke right?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The one thing I grudgingly have to give many Millennials credit for, is the ability to wring buckets of money out of doing shit I did for decades for no payment, and usually ended up paying more to enjoy. We were paying fees to do Mechwarrior tournys back in 90's, now people get paid and sponsored for that shit. I feel so ignorant in hindsight.

We were born 20 years to soon.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
What's the backstory here? I saw some vid earlier of his shit-hovel, now this is like an episode of The Office (UK), they're in on the joke right?

He seems to be cunts over to his place on the regular, I don't know if they are just like hell yeah a free trip to London and I would think he gets to plow these women but at the same time if you watch his interactions with these people it's so fucking cringe and friendzone that it's hard to imagine him bangin.

As I said if it's all an act then this dude is the best actor of all time.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
The best though is she is one of those retarded feminist level dipshit. The stupid whore gave up running a business and making money because she wants to improve the world. I hope she ends up on facial abuse.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
As I said if it's all an act then this dude is the best actor of all time.

Watched 5 seconds and the dude pulls out 10 bars of chocolate and 10 boxes of caffeine pills, how can you not tell this it's an act?

Oh wait, this is an American forum, you guys remade the best comedy of all time, made it worse and dragged it out for however many seasons. Probably because it was too subtle for your minute IQ's

Edit: yeah it's all an act, one that he's got nailed down to a tee. If you grow up watching UK comedies like The Office and Alan Partridge whilst also playing MMO's it's really not hard to build a comedy identity around being an MMO awkward virgin. Source: did it myself for a number of years.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 6 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Watched 5 seconds and the dude pulls out 10 bars of chocolate and 10 boxes of caffeine pills, how can you not tell this it's an act?

Oh wait, this is an American forum, you guys remade the best comedy of all time, made it worse and dragged it out for however many seasons. Probably because it was too subtle for your minute IQ's

People live in abject filth as a joke LOL we're British.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
People live in abject filth as a joke LOL we're British.

giphy.gif

And here's a relevant clip from the aforementioned Alan Partridge, like I said - his inspiration is obvious. Don't be salty just because he got you hook line and sinker

Edit: in fact it's funny how similar the above clip is to those "best of" clips with him joking about girls being held hostage.