World of Warcraft: Current Year

schwy

Peasant
Well there is certainly something kind of fucked with Tradeskills and AH stuff this xpac so far. Prices have dropped to the fucking ground on almost all crafted items so fucking fast it's unbelievable. That and the fact that BoEs aren't 111 means they are completely fucking worthless which I guess is good for some people. Twinking won't be a thing this xpac but how big of a problem was it that people geared up some 101's to run dungeons? I guess that doesn't fit Blizzards fun parameters which is why they are complete fucking faggots.

Really though you look at even something like enchanting and realize that even on the top enchants the mats cost twice the price of the end item and you know it's beyond fucked up.

Also this is the first time they tokens have fucking tanked like they have in price.

This dumbass mod thought professions were worth something. So. Kawaii

• 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
WF/TF doesn't matter when your gear falls frequently. It's so shallow now, with titanforge procs being so much higher, rewarding players for no effort, and being pretty significant, doesn't balance out. In Mists a tf was nice, but not a 340 vs 385 difference. And players could upgrade their pieces. The tier 3/4 of Azerite gear being a 5 ilvl upgrade is such a fuck you for the effort required...

schwy

Peasant
WF/TF doesn't matter when your gear falls frequently. It's so shallow now, with titanforge procs being so much higher, rewarding players for no effort, and being pretty significant, doesn't balance out. In Mists a tf was nice, but not a 340 vs 385 difference. And players could upgrade their pieces. The tier 3/4 of Azerite gear being a 5 ilvl upgrade is such a fuck you for the effort required...

Eh.Fuck it.

"Eh fuck it?" Lol, fuck you son. The glory days draw near! Farm pets, or whatever the fuck you guys do now

CLASSIC

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you leave it in your bags it still shows on your group finder ilvl iirc.
Wait, so group finder shows your highest possible ilvl no matter what?
This is correct. Same way you can queue for random heroics at 305 ilvl, whether or not you're actually wearing it. Or queue for LFR at 320.

Your highest iLvl will show up in the applicant window, not what you're wearing.

wanand

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Also, how do you do these Dungeon WQ's? Like there's one for King's Rest that says you have to kill a Malfunctioning Construct. Wtf is a Malfunctioning Construct within King's Rest? Are they only doable on regular Mythic or even only Heroic?

Will only be there in mythic 0 he is in the same room as the 2nd boss, have ranged he does a aoe pusle every few seconds

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Eh.Fuck it.

"Eh fuck it?" Lol, fuck you son. The glory days draw near! Farm pets, or whatever the fuck you guys do now

CLASSIC

Feel free to fuck off over to the Classic thread with your trolling, then, "son". We do current RNG titanforge bullshit Azerite WoW up in here.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hit 14k HPS on Fetid Devourer baby, with only 9% overhealing.

Wait, so group finder shows your highest possible ilvl no matter what? I've been swapping too, since people are too retarded to understand an optimized ilvl and my optimized ilvl and my highest ilvl are 5 ilvls apart. But if it's still showing them my max ilvl then I won't bother, although I think that's kind of silly? I dunno. I do know that once you reach a plateau of ilvl requirement (say a group sets their ilvl requirement to 350, and you've hit 352 but are wearing 348, that you will still be able to see their group listing and apply, but I didn't know that it also shows them that ilvl on the queue applicant window? I guess it's still good to swap for people with addons. I'm assuming raider.io addon shows ilvl down to the decimal?

Fucking hell I have a perfect 100% Atal'Dazar route down to the precise decimal and I had this +9 pug last night and after the third pull they are like "what the fuck are we doing" and "this is stupid where are we going?" Instead of just shutting the fuck up and trusting the route. Which by the way, isn't crazy, it's just 4 misc packs of little raptors and fear dactols before big Dino and then it's smooth sailing straightforward. Then they don't listen to me about going to the right on Dino and they wake up 4 raptors which proceed to rape us because of necrotic and they get back on the route thing. People are so retarded. Also, why are there people doing 10's that still don't know how to interrupt? It's honestly like pulling teeth to get DPS to use their fucking interrupts man.

Also, how do you do these Dungeon WQ's? Like there's one for King's Rest that says you have to kill a Malfunctioning Construct. Wtf is a Malfunctioning Construct within King's Rest? Are they only doable on regular Mythic or even only Heroic?
Next time someone questions your route just tell them you are using MDT and that you got the string off of someone famous's stream. WoW players have hard ons for streamers. They will probably suck your dick and ask you to export them for them after the dungeon.

Raider.io doesn't show ilvl, just your dungeon score unless you go to the website. If you go to the site, it shows both equipped and total ilvl. Though I think you need to hover over it to get total, it just default shows current.

Used by bonus roll on Hailstone Construct and no trinket. Sadface.

What are you using for a spec? 1213321? Been thinking about changing to tank just to get faster M plus groups.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I just want classic to allow me to unlock mogs on live really (as in: it works in BFA but no mogging in classic). Because I'm mad that all the items I deleted forever ago that were removed don't count unless they came from a quest.

Also it would make classictards really upset.

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
I just want classic to allow me to unlock mogs on live really (as in: it works in BFA but no mogging in classic). Because I'm mad that all the items I deleted forever ago that were removed don't count unless they came from a quest.

Also it would make classictards really upset.
Vanilla xmogs suck because of their lack of pixels

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Yeah acid.fly that is what happened to me when I grinded like a crazy person for over 10 days and got 0 weapons and no real upgrades while people next to me that casually did about literally 5% of what I did were sitting on 370 weapons while I was stuck on 340. It feels totally fantastic.

Forging should just be extra odd stats and sockets imo. Leech, Avoidance (get rid of Indestructible), Speed, Sockets, and maybe a few more creative ones. This guy that casually joins this group I've been running with maybe 1 out of 10 runs got a 385 Socketed Leech High Haste/ Medium Crit cloak the other day. from a Mythic 5. I wanted to punch him in the face.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Petition to rename thread "most wow complaints in one place"

I like it though, and agree with most all of it.

xzi

Mouthbreather
no time like the present to post this

kOtm4Em.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Yeah that's the first thing I thought too Kurn, fucking you think you do but you don't is going to be the lead of the whole fucking thing... Well time for the company to go down the shitter.