World of Warcraft: Current Year

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
They are Blizzard in name only.

I almost feel like you could create a countdown clock based on the worth of a company, whereby you can say "at this value, the company will turn to shit". I bet this has been done. Time to Google.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
ITT: People who want the game to stay exactly the same year after year and also remain fun year after year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They even outsource things like music now. I wouldn't be surprised if they outsource a lot of art as well, and that's like the main quality element that Blizzard is renowned for.

The whole thing is like watching Betsy - the wholesome cute neighbour you grew up with - turn out to be a crack whore turning tricks for for a hit.
Outsource the music? That's a real shame seeing as how good it usually was even when evening else was declining in quality.

xzi

Mouthbreather
ITT: People who want the game to stay exactly the same year after year and also remain fun year after year.

I don't want it to stay the same, I like corruption. It's probably my favorite gearing system they've ever made, but making the acquisition of it be completely rng has given me mega aids. The reason I stopped playing is after a week and a half I got 0 corrupted items other than the first quest and the box weekly was a trinket which can not corrupt lmao

I enjoy the game casually, but it's shallow if you don't raid or arenas.

Honestly I think when I play again I'm going to just play battlegrounds and knock people off mid in EOTS lol

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Look at how garbage the faggots at Blizzard have become.

How come every idiot who gets suspended never knows what they did wrong. It's also always the guys who it isn't their first offense. Like I don't know why I got suspended this time or the 5 previous times....

• 1Truth!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't want it to stay the same, I like corruption. It's probably my favorite gearing system they've ever made, but making the acquisition of it be completely rng has given me mega aids. The reason I stopped playing is after a week and a half I got 0 corrupted items other than the first quest and the box weekly was a trinket which can not corrupt lmao

I enjoy the game casually, but it's shallow if you don't raid or arenas.

Honestly I think when I play again I'm going to just play battlegrounds and knock people off mid in EOTS lol
Do M+ 12s, it's like free loot.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Have several done on my druid, no corruption. Haven't touched my paladin really.

Although honestly I think if I just played only demon hunter the game would be a lot more enjoyable cause my brain is small and I can go fast

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Have several done on my druid, no corruption. Haven't touched my paladin really.

Although honestly I think if I just played only demon hunter the game would be a lot more enjoyable cause my brain is small and I can go fast
Yeah that's exactly why I switched from my Outlaw rogue, too much thinking, not enough mauling people and living forever.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick

Not true. We want them to add interesting fun things, not stupid grindy dumbass systems every patch

This was the LEAST fun expansion ever

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shit they can hardly pay them any less.

Back in the day I worked in a reknowned restaurant as a cook and at some point they hired a new HR dude and the month after, they fired some veteran chef and cut all our hours by 10% while not hiring anyone. No one complained because they said "well you work 40h/week, we're gonna schedule 35h/week for everyone and any extra hour will get 200% rate".

They of course never paid any extra hour 200% and since everyone was so happy working for that renowned restaurant no one sued or said anything. I and 2-3 other cooks complained, threatened to sue them; we didn't get hired for the next season and while I went to do other stuff the other cooks had a VERY HARD time getting another job in the same sector. It was a small world, everyone knew each other, once you got the "complainer" label, getting hired again would have proven quite difficult.

Also, fun fact: we were unionized at the time but the name of our rep wasn't in company payroll, nobody knew him and we learned months after they guy didn't exist at all. I learned this was quite frequent at the time because only unions would have to check if union reps do really exist, but they got subventions without asking any questions so there's that. It's blatlant fraud but everything was so hush-hush no one would have ever checked thatt out. They can always pay less.

Xaven

Molten Core Raider
Yeah that's exactly why I switched from my Outlaw rogue, too much thinking, not enough mauling people and living forever.

Also play a rogue and hate outlaw but love assassination. The only reason to play this garbage expansion is if you play with cheat codes. Does DH feel like that?

xzi

Mouthbreather
DH is literally 2 buttons maybe 3 if you're feeling frisky every few minutes, you have the best movement in the game, and you can double jump. Also it does an absurd amount of damage. Also tanking is fun as fuck. Also you have horns. Also the only class capable of truly exploring out of bounds (because dungeons).

If you haven't played one yet I suggest trying it, you start at 100 so it's not like you waste a ton of time getting to max either.

• 1Like

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ohftmwf861e41.png

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I am lady Game Master. I can't help you so go fuck yourself. teehee! <3

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Holy shit. I was going to post about how it's 2020 and it could just as easily be a dude. I had skipped past the "lady" part. The fuck man.

Probably a tranny