WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
It would take you weeks just to get the rare pets for everybody. I already imagine those camps will be a fucking nightmare. There's the ghost lion with 1.0 attack speed, and also a wolf in Duskwood that had shadow resistance right?

Lupos did Shadow damage, so it ignored armour.

Northdale kept it in game until they reached the patch that nerfed it, 10000% pure unadulterated cancer getting 2 shot by hunters whilst leveling

It won't be available with Shadow damage in classic

Quaid

Trump's Staff
I’m gonna be a useless casual and just chill in guild chat so don’t count on me for anything. I’ll probably be staring blankly at the auction house interface rather than doing something productive.

Will roll a class with a full agro dump/stealth (rogue or hunter i guess) so I don’t die when my wife decides to be annoying out of the blue. So yeah probably night elf something if alliance and hopefully we don’t go horde because who the fuck cares then. Also female toon fo sure.

Fuck y'all.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
If we actually play, I'd be mildly interested in tanking. I actually REALLY enjoy 5man tanking.. raids are whatever. Sunder armor. Sunder armor. Sunder armor. Sunder armor. Sunder armor. Tank swap.

But I'm still not trusting any of you to play past week 2 so I'm not sure I even want to horde.

PROVE ME OTHERWISE AND I WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY AND NINJA LOOT

• 1Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If we actually play, I'd be mildly interested in tanking. I actually REALLY enjoy 5man tanking.. raids are whatever. Sunder armor. Sunder armor. Sunder armor. Sunder armor. Sunder armor. Tank swap.

But I'm still not trusting any of you to play past week 2 so I'm not sure I even want to horde.

PROVE ME OTHERWISE AND I WILL LEAD US TO VICTORY AND NINJA LOOT
Have I ever let you down...

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
That’s what I thought and it heavily gimped locks right? I played a mage Back then and I think I’m getting bc locks mixed up w classic

It was originally 8 slots before they buffed it. I think the main thing with warlocks back in classic is that DOTs didn't really scale well so you just spammed shadow bolt and kept whatever curse up.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
It was originally 8 slots before they buffed it. I think the main thing with warlocks back in classic is that DOTs didn't really scale well so you just spammed shadow bolt and kept whatever curse up.
Do NOT spec into deep wounds if you aren’t the tank!!

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Kiki

Log Wizard
Yeah at first locks did a sac for shadow damage and then curse and spam shadow bolt. I think this got better around aq40/naxx somehow where you could actually use real spells but I don't remember the specifics to why, gear I guess. I know they start of kinda low dps but by the final raids they are pretty up there.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My memory of lock is that specced for spamming shadowbolt and with a shadow priest debuffs there, my dps was excellent. What wasn't was my threat reduction. So on any fight that didn't involve a tank getting extra time to build hate (eg dps splits off to clear adds) I ended up behind other dps unless I wanted to pull agro.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I’d forgotten priests had a dot that increased damage lol. Ya was kind of the same for mages later on. We’d get a couple crits rolling and it was wand time for a while.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Ony, MC, and BWL being fire immune really put a damper on half of the warlock skills and a third of mage skills being the primary reason for shadowbolt and frost bolt spam.

Kiki

Log Wizard
Mages start frostbolt, then later you have the mage with the most spellpower crit and everyone rolls ignite/scorch or whatever was on it, but only that one dude gets credit i believe.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Aye basically all the mages crits went into one persons ignite (whomever got it up first) and it’d just roll until the mage pulled and died and you started another one.... I don’t remember that lasting long though. Can’t remember if it lasted a full patch or if they hotfixed it