WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Actually for some reason something clicked with me last night and I realized I don't actually want to play this. Can take my name off the list

Game is still three months away but I understand we aren't as good as your other guild Noodle you can just say you are playing with them instead.

Is this going to be an est or pst raid time guild? If its mostly pst people here I'll probably roll somewhere else, the days of me raiding from 11pm-2am are over.

It almost always has been the case we have more EST people than PST people. So I would imagine in general raids would be similar to what we have run before starting at like 9pm EST 1-2 nights a week or something, again not set in stone just throwing an estimate out there. Again though I think people are worried to much about raiding. For the first bit the game there are only 2 raids open Ony/MC and they really doesn't need to be multi-night things or major events.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I am happy with horde, can wait a week or two for people to catch up if need be. I imagine those of us who go to 60 quickly will take the time to get as much pre raid bis as possible, and the people who hit 60 later won’t need to because the core who leveled quicker will have the gear to carry.

That being said, if it’s going to take two months to even field enough people for ony and MC because of how casual everyone is I might have issue with that.
Finally, I am east coast and prefer to raid as early as possible but I can stay up until 11-midnight if need be.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We can pretend I'm playing with "my other guild" so I can keep up the asshole image

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'll play both factions more than likely. I think I would just rather focus my raiding effort toward alliance PvE. I really want to max out the rosey tint on my glasses here.

• 1Solidarity

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Or noodle just remembered there where people in the guild that struggled with get the bad out of the raid and that most of early classic raiding lol. It’s going to be real frustrating the first time a wipe happens to a derp moment and everyone releases to a grave yard instead of the front of the instance.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I voted Horde but I don't mind either way. I'm not even sure how it pans out if you're in an active raiding guild because I have no idea how many in my guild will play and raid in classic.

If raiding is going to be easy enough that we can clear most of it with 25-30 people, then you should be able to accommodate some of the more casuals that would like to raid. We're all too old for weepy drama BS and peoples' feelings getting hurt if you're up front about how it's going to be from the beginning:

- Did you put in time to do your attunements?
- Did you watch strat videos and understand what is expected of you?
- Are you okay speccing to Resto and not getting to play Feral Kitty Raiding Adventures? (At least not right away, once we're all geared up we can cover the gaps and let people raid offspec).
- We try to be fair, but do you understand you are entirely at our mercy in terms of what loot you will get? In order for the core raiders to make it possible for you to experience this raid, they need to get their upgrades first. However, there are multiple pieces of loot they don't need, and you will get upgrades because it's better than letting it rot.
- Do you understand that if you are not going to be a committed raider, we may ask you to sit some days to make room for other casual raiders or for raid comp purposes? The core of 30-35 can only carry 4-5 people. We will try our best to be fair and get people in as best we can, but you will have to rotate out to make room for your guildmates.

The hardcore people shouldn't have a problem letting a few casuals rotate in while raids are on farm to collect loot that might rot. The casual people shouldn't have a problem if they're being treated fairly, and they also know they can apply to be a committed raider if they're willing to make the sacrifices.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I don't know what there is to hardcore out on anyhow though. 1 to 2 extra weeks of clearing Ony/MC at launch?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
the question is,, is classic going to require Aqual Quintessence and if it is required... at least initially:

How many people are going to forget about said requirement to bring Aqual Quintessence for Molten Core AND forget to work on their hydraxian waterlord faction for said quintessence(needed revered if i remember correctly).

patch 1.11 introduced the non consumable version....prior to 1.11 to that you could only carry one and some time later they removed the requirement entirely(PATCH 3.0.8)

no idea if i will play classic alot, but i was ORIGINALLY a Tauren shaman(character still exists on blackhand though i never play him) i had to switch to alliance when my wife started playing, she did not like how any of the horde female characters looked ( we still play together too) so our mains are draenai - me shaman her hunter. she started playing right when BC came out.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I don't know what there is to hardcore out on anyhow though. 1 to 2 extra weeks of clearing Ony/MC at launch?

Hardcore probably isn't the right word. I don't know what else you would call it if you wanted to balance out a guild formed via a community that has players of different stripes. If a Fires of Heaven guild is going to work, how would you do it to keep things going?

Serpens

<Silver Donator>
Voted alliance as I'd like to try a paladin, but won't mind if horde. I've outed myself as super casual, so I would be happy to play a support role and supply herbs, ores and drops to the guilds. All I ask is for some of your throwaways and invite me to some farming opportunities.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
A lot of people voted "horde but I dont care either way" are really screwing it over for us wanting to go alliance. :p

I really wanted to play with FoH, it'll stink if the forum goes Horde. I'll have to keep tabs where the alliance rolls so I can be there and PvP with you guys at least.

• 1Solidarity

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Can’t we just make you supreme dictator? Who is actually in charge of this?
Generally whoever asserts themself in the strongest possible way gains control of an unheaded institution. Currently BoozeCube BoozeCube . I would not be opposed to doing it or helping do it, mainly I don't want to raid with bads.