WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
I have a week off 3rd week in September (my company we bid our vacations about a year out) so I’ll go as hard as I can until then and then poop sock it to max if I’m not there then farm gear. Speaking of I can’t for the life of me remember what the gear path was once you hit 60 was it just brd at first until you could get into one of the 10 / 20 man raids?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think they'll get it. If they do miss it it will be a really close call. Like by 1-3 days max.

You're looking at a mass coordinated poopsocking effort by the neckbeards with the bushiest most luscious neckbeards, peak autism and heavy doses of caffeine and adderal.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I have a week off 3rd week in September (my company we bid our vacations about a year out) so I’ll go as hard as I can until then and then poop sock it to max if I’m not there then farm gear. Speaking of I can’t for the life of me remember what the gear path was once you hit 60 was it just brd at first until you could get into one of the 10 / 20 man raids?
Various level 60 dungeons for your class amod set and UBRS, and PvP. Farm FR gear/mats for Rag

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
As a huntard im probably gonna skip all the leveling dungeons and just do a straight quest grind to max, then do some farming with whomever is there with me. I see no point in stopping along the way to get gear as a hunter. Quest greens and blues will do just fine to max.

some of those runs you do with plebs can take hours, lol.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
didnt they have a .5 blue set you got from dungeons first?
Dungeon 0 sets will be in the game at release. The Dungeon 0.5 upgrade quests won't be in until AQ40.

Planning on poopsocking a week off at launch and seeing how high I can get. But I'll be another of 800,000 warriors so nothing special to group with. I don't see any reason to run dungeons until max level.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You might be under estimating the level of shitsocking that is going to be going into this. Plus like it or not a fair bit of 1.12 itemized dungeon gear is better than MC/Ony gear. That being said I think some of these guys are really underestimating the time needed mostly because of Private Server shit.

If your 40-man was planned out from the get-go and all were poopsockers, couldn't you just work UBRS/LBRS/BRD into leveling groups from 55+? By the time the guild's 60 you've got a nice distribution of loot.

If everyone was just solo questing to 60 before they organized it would obviously take longer.

Nite1

<WoW Guild Officer>
Diremauls not open initially right? And wasn’t lbrs ubrs strat, and scholo all 10 mans?

• 1Like

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I think it will be quite impressive if Sodapoppins guild can do it. IDK if the Pro guilds like method and shit even have a 40 deep roster of serious players. But even then... 40 people to 60 and geared enough to do Molten Core in a single week is quite a feat.
If I remember right, its impossible to do Rag week 1 cause youll need 2 tranq shots for the dog thing and I wanna say there is a faction requirement to get the water to spawn rag.

But then who knows with what blizz releases and how many socks people own.

I might take some time off at release but kind of doubtful because summer/early fall im usually crazy busy so wont settle down till mid October.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
As a huntard im probably gonna skip all the leveling dungeons and just do a straight quest grind to max, then do some farming with whomever is there with me. I see no point in stopping along the way to get gear as a hunter. Quest greens and blues will do just fine to max.

some of those runs you do with plebs can take hours, lol.

I spec'd Marksman my first go at leveling a hunter in 2004.

I've been waiting for a do-over ever since.

• 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
There are guilds advertising on Northdale requiring 3 weeks vacation time on launch in order to join them in Vanilla WoW.

I'm not against taking 3 weeks off but playing with those kinds of people would be awful.

Also, meh Horde. Alliance leveling is so much better, and I want to play Paladin, so not sure what I'm going to do.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah for leveling its beatmaster all the way, then spec for PVE or PVP after you hit 60. I also take boar over kitty too becaus they have charge. Trust me it saves you hours by the time youre 60.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah for leveling its beatmaster all the way, then spec for PVE or PVP after you hit 60. I also take boar over kitty too becaus they have charge. Trust me it saves you hours by the time youre 60.

Boar has more armor too if I remember correctly.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Wonder if they'll have that weird legendary amulet dropping for a few weeks or not. If I remember right it had an innate damage shield component?

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
ij8srsj5an131.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
Wonder if they'll have that weird legendary amulet dropping for a few weeks or not. If I remember right it had an innate damage shield component?

I kind of wish they would, but considering they've stated they won't have the original unarmored mounts in the game I highly doubt that would be the case

• 1Like