WoW Classic - Guild

Horde or Alliance

• Total voters

Chris

Potato del Grande
What kind of time zone we looking at by the way? Any chance of Eurofags being able to join in?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
We usually end up going off of EST schedule. So if you're up from midnight to 2AM?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah lets jsut hope EST does not mean 6pm raids, im more hoping for later myself, like 8 or 9. But whatevs.

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
I for one vote for a GDKP system , we all bid on items with gold , then the pot is split at the end , when we are geared out we can bring whales in to buy stuff , thereby providing gold for the guildies.

It makes for great motovation to attend old raids and everyone at the end of the ngiht gets to be happy with either new loot or gold

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Eh, the guild will probably run into issues by the time Naxx rolls around or if people want to do Viscidus. Other than that, can probably be fine dragging people through stuff.
You must be new to board guilds if you think it'll survive till AQ. I fully expect people to rage quit over Onyxia keys in the first 3 weeks.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Tactician

Ancient
If the expectations are low enough, guild will survive forever.

The guild I was in on Veeshan in EQ is still alive, 20 years later.

Also, looking for more friendos to change their vote to alliance. Pls ty

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm totally fine with EST or PST raids but West coast based sever is non-negotiable!

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Thats a hard no on the ally bullshit, but nice try.

I have no idea why people are so attached to Horde. Why?

You want harder PVE, Longer PVP queues and to experience exactly the same side as last time? Why?

There's a good chance a lot of the "pussy" alliance are going to be people who were Horde last time and want to experience the other side.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I have no idea why people are so attached to Horde. Why?

You want harder PVE, Longer PVP queues and to experience exactly the same side as last time? Why?

There's a good chance a lot of the "pussy" alliance are going to be people who were Horde last time and want to experience the other side.
Your argument is easily countered with the thought that if what you say is true, the pvp queues on horde will be shorter

• 1Worf

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Your argument is easily countered with the thought that if what you say is true, the pvp queues on horde will be shorter

You'd think that, but no, on Northdale the Horde side is insanely overpopulated and the Alliance side relatively light.

From what I saw leveling to 20 on each side I wouldn't be surprised if it was a 70/30 split Horde to Alliance which should be mirrored on live.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Quite honestly I dont see why we need to do one or the other, from the amount fo people in the survey, there is plenty to make 2 guilds, one horde and one ally. Then if need be, we can fill the rest of our ranks up with plebs. Why play something you dont want to? I would go hode no matter what you guys decided here.

As to why I pick horde? Im more familiar with the content, I have not played in fucking years. Especially vanilla stuff. I have no interest in relearning all that shit, from relearning all the cities, to leveling routes and all that other crap. No thanks.

Fartbox

Trakanon Raider
I'm excited to break out the popcorn for this and enjoy the inevitable shit show that's delivered. Expecting a repeat of WoD on Hyjal where the guild wipes on normal intro raid for a month, then wipes on heroic for another month, and then everyone decides to quit after wiping on first boss in mythic all night. Only difference this time is it'll be on bosses killed 15 years ago and with 30+ retards instead of 15-20.

• 1Solidarity

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Quite honestly I dont see why we need to do one or the other, from the amount fo people in the survey, there is plenty to make 2 guilds, one horde and one ally. Then if need be, we can fill the rest of our ranks up with plebs. Why play something you dont want to? I would go hode no matter what you guys decided here.

You still haven't answered why.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm going to be playing both factions but definitely alliance first. If it works out and I keep interest and find a guild that doesn't suck, I might not get to horde very quickly. If it doesn't work out and I make it to 60 and there's nothing going on, then I'll switch to horde for a while.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I'm excited to break out the popcorn for this and enjoy the inevitable shit show that's delivered. Expecting a repeat of WoD on Hyjal where the guild wipes on normal intro raid for a month, then wipes on heroic for another month, and then everyone decides to quit after wiping on first boss in mythic all night. Only difference this time is it'll be on bosses killed 15 years ago and with 30+ retards instead of 15-20.

And half the guild gets banned for botting too. Can't forget that.