X-Men: Dark Phoenix (2019)

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Clayface was pretty fucked up in a scary way esp what happened to him n all but ventriloquist guy was real, real dark.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Clayface was pretty fucked up in a scary way esp what happened to him n all but ventriloquist guy was real, real dark.

My favorite episode was either the episode where the Joker harassed a copyright employee because he wouldn't trademark a fish, or the episode where the Joker sailed a trash barge down the river and gassed like half of Gotham because he could. Great show.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
he must have come later on, yeah he's pretty weird.
They actually had Scarface on Gotham.

gotham-scarface-ventriloquist-header.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Fun bit of info about the batman animated series is that Bruce Timm who was the creator of the art style does a lot of erotic artwork as well. He was doing rule34 before there was rule34.

• 2Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
If Sophie wasnt a celeb she wouldnt be considered average. Her career ends with GoT.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If Sophie wasnt a celeb she wouldnt be considered average. Her career ends with GoT.
I actually think she's turned into a very good actress for her age. She's just not very pretty.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
These are the cards where they had depth charts for fighting prowess, and power if I remember right. Good chit.
Yes, those. I remember thinking 'someone should make a game with these.'

I could've been Richard Garfield.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
If y'all missed it, Batman is on Blu Ray now.

Also... If you subscribe to the DC Streaming service you can watch all of it, plus the old Superman series, all the old DC animated stuff, the DC animated Universe movies.. And added bonus, you get the Doom Patrol that proves we live in the best timeline.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Famke is hotter than Sophie

jean-grey-famke-janssen-sophie-turner-1005935-1280x0.png

Yeah one's an internationally published supermodel and the other is industry refuse riding GoT luck.

Shouldn't be too much longer until her and Emelia Clarke's 15 minutes are up.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like how Rogue's job was to follow Jean around and fix all her mistakes.

• 2Worf