2021 NFL Offseason: QB Carousel Imminent -- Retirement Boogaloo

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Dalton hasnt been to the playoffs in like 7 years and never sniffed a superbowl. The one full season Jimmy got in as a starter, he went to the superbowl.

I dont even like him but basing an opinion on an nfl.com ranking is big dumb. He can easily be interchangeable with the qbs between 13-18.

My opinion is based my years of watching football, nothing more nothing less. i posted the article as support of my opinion not the basis for it.

My original point was it silly to pay $23mm for a single Oline player when you already pay $30mm for a mid/low level QB.
Get a $13mm LT and a $40mm QB and do better IMO =D

I am a Bills Fan, I know shitty QBs when see them.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
again that list was supposed to be about last season/now. not what players were doing 10 years ago. anyone that thinks alex smith/dalton are better than Jimmy right now should get tested to see if they have an extra chromosome.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
He didn't get them to a superbowl, he was a verified hand off machine who occasionally threw the ball

And I haven’t seen a better one the past two decades. I like to think of him as a young Brad Johnson or maybe Trent Dilfer... except they won when it counted but you know what I mean.....

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Damn, and they are paying him $6M. Seems like a pretty big gamble on a guy that hasn't been healthy or terribly productive for a few years.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If they let Fitz walk so they could sign Green, Id be really upset as a AZ fan.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
If they let Fitz walk so they could sign Green, Id be really upset as a AZ fan.

Had to look it up, if he plays this will be Larrys 18th Season...he will be 38
I think he is going to retire.

He is a Legend.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Dont get hung up on that one list bro, its eating you up inside.

Here is another top 20,

No JG in even listed , maybe he will move up with Brees retiring?

This list makes more sense. I don't look at SF play, but I would have thought he'd be ahead of a couple people on that list. Barring injuries of course.

Fadaar

That guy
Had to look it up, if he plays this will be Larrys 18th Season...he will be 38
I think he is going to retire.

He is a Legend.

All these FA signings and he doesn't want to give it one more shot? Seems like his best last chance at a ring.

Fadaar

That guy
LF never got a ring??????

Nah man he's been on the Cards his whole career. They've only even been to one Super Bowl (correct me if I'm wrong here, not 100% sure on that) and they lost to Pittsburgh.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Nah man he's been on the Cards his whole career. They've only even been to one Super Bowl (correct me if I'm wrong here, not 100% sure on that) and they lost to Pittsburgh.

I honestly thought he was on that greatest show on turf team? Wrong team!@!. Wow. If there was eeeeeever a mofo that deserves a ring, it's him.

Man am I getting old and confused.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
I honestly thought he was on that greatest show on turf team? Wrong team!@!. Wow. If there was eeeeeever a mofo that deserves a ring, it's him.

Kurt Warner was their QB when they lost, maybe that's what confused you lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Sorta, it was with Kurt but fell short