Avengers: Age of Ultron

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know I didn't even get the hide the zucchini joke the first time I saw it? Then the second time I wondered how the hell I missed it.

*edit*

I mean I got that it was a sex joke, I just didn't get that it was a 'sex with the hulk and not banner' joke.
Well, you are slow!

I thought the feminist complaints had something to do with the Black Widow back story somehow. Seriously? The prima nocte joke? Fuck this PC shit, half of them probably wouldn't have known what that was without someone else on twitter bringing it up for them.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I imagine every Tumblr feminist as the chunky butch lesbian who works in the meat processing plant in Boondock Saints. The one who gets upset about "the rule of thumb."

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well, you are slow!

I thought the feminist complaints had something to do with the Black Widow back story somehow. Seriously? The prima nocte joke? Fuck this PC shit, half of them probably wouldn't have known what that was without someone else on twitter bringing it up for them.
Braveheart bro

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Have they bitched yet that a woman couldn't lift the hammer? Why do they keep catering to these idiots.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Decent movie. Do Thor and Cap practice combo moves? holy shit dude lol

Maria Hill is total hotness, Black Widow is so yesterday's news.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Braveheart bro
I have to imagine no self-respecting feminist from this day and age would ever watch Braveheart. I don't exactly know why, but I'm sure there is some sort of cis rape shitlording going on in that movie that they would hate.

Eagerly looking through my Facebook feed for people to delete as we speak! Haven't found any yet though, so I'm torn between wanting to be a dick and admitting I've already weeded most of them out.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I can't imagine a more difficult job on earth than being asked to come up with an awesome sequel for a movie like Avengers 1. He did great. It's a great movie. Far from perfect, but it's still a damn good effort. BTW, I only learned like a month ago that Joss Whedon isn't the kid from Star Trek (Wesley Crusher) haha.
This is a really good point. I can't even comprehend what it would be like to even visit a comic-con prior to AoU and sell the movie to the target audience. It's a pretty unforgiving audience to begin with and to so well with the sequel, how can you maintain that high. I think he delivered a solid installment. As I mentioned before, I have some complaints, several minor issues but ultimately, I had a great time with it. I'm still thinking the best is yet to come... at least I hope.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I went and saw this again. Seeing this movie a second time actually helped my view towards the movie. It is actually better the second time. There are so many moments in the movie that I missed the first time that having heard and seen it the second time helped with the pacing issue that I complained about earlier. I still think that the movie will be a lot better when they add back the missing hour. As many have stated, the movie should have concentrated more on Ultron as the main character, rather than the Avengers. This is a story that would have been fantastic to do with HBO or Netflix, as there are just so many stories within stories to tell, that one movie has a hard time doing them justice.

Caliane

Maybe I didn't watch GotG
ha. yeah I was going to comment.. Ronin double crossed him. And so did Gamora.

Thanos promised to destroy planet Xandar for Ronin, in exchange for getting the artifact. Gamora was sent to keep an aid/oversee. Gamora betrayed him, and Nebula was also sent to make sure SHE did what she was supposed to. Ronin got the artifact, and realized he could use it himself to destroy Xandar.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
good movie, didn't hit great level tho for me. I think it is more not that it didnt deliver but more of I'm getting Marveled out.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Great movie.
A thing to not under value is the director's use of characters. It's super difficult to give everybody screen time and make each one relevant, but he did it so smoothly that most will probably not even realize it.

Spader voice was not only not bad, it was perhaps perfect

I fucking love Black Panther so I squeed a little

Ultron's doomsday plan was stupid and it was a waste of his core competencies. This seems to be a common trend, the bad guy falls flat. It's like the creators run out of steam and just want it to get over with. That's why I think there should be more villain focused movies to get their screen times in also.
My favorite Ultron scenes dealt with him narrating his thoughts, like when he first became self aware, and when he tapped into things simply using his 'mind'
His mouth animations were slightly distracting

The very beginning was a bit disorienting, where they throw us into it without giving the audience a sense of place or purpose, forcing us to look within to find matching references instead of just watching. A few scenes in they back pedal and tell us what they're doing. They should have lead with that

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't know why, but I LOVED ultron's monologue on everyone creating what they dread. Pacifists create weapons, people create... Uh... Smaller.... People... CHILDREN!! I forgot the word for a second!

Just his delivery. The line itself was goofy but Spader was awesome saying it

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
WTF is up with the scene where his last clone shuts down the levitation engine with nobody around with Thor standing in the same place after the cut ? o_O

Liked the movie, for a sequel it was solid enough, but it feels like they are sinking a bit too deep into the Marvel universe, as in everything has so fucking convoluted explanation. Need a doctor to make you a new body ? Now we can use Loki's scepter again ! Vision looked a bit dumb imo, I think it's the human eyes under visibly CGI exterior. Turn him into Doctor Manhattan, which is I think the only godlike human character done right. Scarlet Witch fucking with their minds was fun, but how the hell could Hawkeye just turn around and catch her in the tanker ?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
They should have named this movie :Avengers 2. Weekend at Ultron's.

Ultron never had an "age" he was existed for what 2 weeks? (assuming he is dead, which we all know he is not)