BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Oh SHIT!

Guarantee this motherfucker ate the banana!

Last dude we had around here with that same career arc posted pics of an actual goat we are certain he had carnal relations with. He also posted his dick to a tranny and asked for a rating.

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
What does Vanessa Vanessa think of B Bodhy ?
I argued extensively against the biological reality of race, refuted racist conspiracy theories, and constantly called out Trump for his racist and stupid beliefs/comments/actions.
He's a complete nimrod based on this alone.

I know you're trying to get me to talk about tranny shit based on some screenshots of him saying he banged some trannies, right?

Well I don't put too much stock into pics as "proof" of someone's beliefs/words anymore (especially when you dislike the person)... y'all taught me very well. So unless the guy makes a direct statement that I can see about trannies, what do I really have to go off of?

Let's just start here (for lulz): Hey B Bodhy ... what do you think about trannies?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
I'm a nimrod because I argued against the reality of race?

What, do you believe race is a real biological category, and race is inscribed in the genes? I don't see an argument here, just name-calling.

• 3Worf
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
little word of advice for what you bb bros are about to get into now

“Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 11 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Apologies if this has already been shared, to all the BB Refugees if you want to read up on some of our degenerate roots check out the Classics, The Retard Rickshaw Hall of Shame and the Screenshots Hall of Fame.
Concur

People were acusing me of being a Foler alt...

We have one of our best autists in the Rickshaw!

• 2Worf

Eightdeuce

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I expect that every grunt who has been deployed has played Gay Chicken; the objective is to lose as quickly as possible!
Don't act like you've never cuddled uhh doubled up in a sleeping bag on an extra cold field night.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Concur

People were acusing me of being a Foler alt...

We have one of our best autists in the Rickshaw!
That was me. You have to understand the new gold status with ExPatriot for a name just reeked of a Foler alt.

• 3Solidarity

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I'm a nimrod because I argued against the reality of race?
Try "Trump is a racist"

But yes, that too~

What, do you believe race is a real biological category, and race is inscribed in the genes? I don't see an argument here, just name-calling.
Yes, I believe in reality. So do intake forms when they ask what your [race] is.

But this is merely whimsy and distraction. There's real questions at stake sir. Like... what do you think of trannies B Bodhy ?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
FOH always delivers, any gay thread will go from zero to Mach 6 Gay in nothing flat. Then the chute won't open at the end of the quarter mile and someone is gonna have to get out the fire extinguishers to put out the flaming wreck.

Amod better be heading for the pit truck now.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I expect that every grunt who has been deployed has played Gay Chicken; the objective is to lose as quickly as possible!
Actually that wasn't a gay reference, it's a marines are dumb enough to get clap of the yap in Thailand reference...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
Try "Trump is a racist"

But yes, that too~

Yes, I believe in reality. So do intake forms when they ask what your [race] is.

But this is merely whimsy and distraction. There's real questions at stake sir. Like... what do you think of trannies B Bodhy ?

I think trannies are people and shouldn't be ostracized or demonized simply because they're trannies. I ultimately think they're biologically male--since I'm not a relativist or dualist when it comes to biology or mind--and don't buy into the ludicrous notion that you can change your biology by psychological whimsy, but I've got no problem with a tranny.

I think the ones with obvious transphobia and tranny hatred/bashing are the real ones in the closet. It's always the ones getting hyper aggressive and defensive in conversations like this that are secretly worried they'll taste a dick and love it.

• 2Moron
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
little word of advice for what you bb bros are about to get into now
1658559148940.png

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Last dude we had around here with that same career arc posted pics of an actual goat we are certain he had carnal relations with. He also posted his dick to a tranny and asked for a rating.
I can't help you with your goat fantasies, but how about camels?

1658559276088.png

ExPatriot

This is the end...
<Gold Donor>
Actually that wasn't a gay reference, it's a marines are dumb enough to get clap of the yap in Thailand reference...
I wish that I could have experienced Thailand when I was on active duty but only been for rugby and my current work. It's a shittier version of the Philippines IMO because their English skills and accents are terrible even in the upscale hotels...

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user