BB.com Misc Refugee Thread

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
<Trapped in Randomonia>
I'll be honest guys. I'm very science minded and all I think about is the future. Sources are finite. We don't have infinite materials for everyone. If we restrict breeding and aim for a population cap half the size of what we got. We would be better off. We prob be more educated.

I'm against breeders because I see it in the hood. I spent a lot of time in the hood and would witness women having 9 children all taken by CPS. Dumb people are outbreeding the smart people. Its only logical for smart people to realize this and not partake of breeding.

Is there a reason you haven't responded to my falling birth rates in developed economies comment?

Bald Brah

Bronze Knight of the Realm
No offense, it was racist for you to assume I was addressing black people. Racist fuck.
You said the hood not the barrio.

I googled hoodrat to see if google is racist. Got this.

1713372978164.png

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

ClivesTriceps

Molten Core Raider
I think it's pretty simple what we should do, form a world government, institute UBI, government takes over housing/apartments, provide everyone with housing. And restrict breeding. The reason why it sucks going to a beach compared to when we were young is because overpopulation. Breeders gotta go. Life would be a lot better for the overall population, if our overall population was half what we got.

Retards like this have the right to vote.

SAD!

• 3Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 3 users