<Prior Amod>
dude he's too poor
971a92d8376837afe50b4f2a2ba00f08.png

it costs 280

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

tugofpeace

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think I'm pretty much done with the misc. Main misc is chit, gaming misc is a few people talking shit to each other, and trading threads are abandoned for the most part. Looks like this place will be my new home. Has the same political information as misc without the trolling, and even if it doesn't, there are places like citydata forum which has a great moderated place for politics. Misc is dead, and I don't want to associate with mentally ill losers on that forum.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Bald Brah

Golden Squire
It's just so full of useless trolls posting the same stupid shit every day. You have to scroll through 15 troll topics about buttholes or fat chicks to get to one interesting topic. They should add a filter that completely blocks all red posters.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinistkir13

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think I'm pretty much done with the misc. Main misc is chit, gaming misc is a few people talking shit to each other, and trading threads are abandoned for the most part. Looks like this place will be my new home. Has the same political information as misc without the trolling, and even if it doesn't, there are places like citydata forum which has a great moderated place for politics. Misc is dead, and I don't want to associate with mentally ill losers on that forum.
There's some good people in the gaming misc, too, but even they get caught up in the trolling and console warring despite everyone being perfectly capable of just buying both and being disappointed twice.
It's just so full of useless trolls posting the same stupid shit every day. You have to scroll through 15 troll topics about buttholes or fat chicks to get to one interesting topic. They should add a filter that completely blocks all red posters.
The only thread I occasionally posted in the main misc is the What Are You Listening To one, and I'd probably jump into the anime one if I even knew where the hell it is at any given time after being buried by exactly that kind of misc bullshit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user