Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Since my monk is unguilded I am constantly getting ginvite spam. Since I went full mangina and made a female UD I even got a tell from an all girl guild with two female GM's who like to "raid, troll and chat."

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I have to shut off all guild invites on the guildless characters.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really hate that you can't have more than 1 disc priest. I get it, because of the shield and debuff, but it sucks that you can stack most classes with only a small hit (if any) except disc priests. I guess I'll have to work as shadow or as holy. Trick now is to get into the raids. I've just gotten to 630 ilvl and I'm not looking forward to pugging normal.
Holy doesn't get talked about as much but really it's arguably better than disc on some fights and has no stacking issues when you already have a disc. The downside is that it's more gear and skill dependent because holy actually has mana issues. They also have fairly different stat weights last time I checked so being a holy/disc priest isn't as easy as you'd think.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since my monk is unguilded I am constantly getting ginvite spam. Since I went full mangina and made a female UD I even got a tell from an all girl guild with two female GM's who like to "raid, troll and chat."
Might be the guild Fartbox joined lol.

Tenks

That Fartbox is a jokester so he'll fit right in with all the ladies and their le epix tr0ll xD

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
ld50f4b48e.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Holy doesn't get talked about as much but really it's arguably better than disc on some fights and has no stacking issues when you already have a disc. The downside is that it's more gear and skill dependent because holy actually has mana issues. They also have fairly different stat weights last time I checked so being a holy/disc priest isn't as easy as you'd think.
The gear part is what will worry me for holy. Skill is just and adjustment in play style. I'll have to check the stat weighting, because most of the time I'm shadow for soloing and "healer" for instances (raid, dungeon, pvp, etc).

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I am sure why I am doing it, its 685 Mythic loot that comes from the raid mission for maybe 2 minutes work a day =).

@Vitality, can you increase the limit or someone past 100g? We can sell Mythic BoE's to stock the bank up if its like that.

@Heroic Run tonight 8pm EST - Looking to take Brewbola / Janx's druid through a heroic tonight. If anyone missed on any toon and is capable of heroic or if anyone from another server wants in please feel free to come tonight. Some of the Saturday crew is ready, if you want in tonight come on with it. Probably going to stay in HM and farm Mythic trash afterwards for a few hours as well since we can now.
PMing you my infoz.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I really hate that you can't have more than 1 disc priest. I get it, because of the shield and debuff, but it sucks that you can stack most classes with only a small hit (if any) except disc priests. I guess I'll have to work as shadow or as holy. Trick now is to get into the raids. I've just gotten to 630 ilvl and I'm not looking forward to pugging normal.
Yeah. My alt is disc and i hit this a lot. There is so much value to that one disc priest right now that no one specs holy, myself included. I'm new to wow healing and at some point will learn holy, but right now just want to focus on one.

Two isn't horrible on content that's easy to clear, but yeah, you definitely wouldn't want to do that on anything progression related.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I think my plan is to play a Druid from level 1. I haven't seen the last few expansions. Then if I hate playing a druid I have the free level boost and do something else.

Edit: I don't have anyone on my friends list since I haven't really played this game since realID came out. Who should I send tells to, I'm Draegan#1790

Needless

Toe Sucker
out of curiosity, why do you guys still run a gladiator dps warrior in your heroic/mythic kills? arms/fury would probably shoot his dps up a very large margin wouldn't it-between bladestorm and how crazy good their execute phase damage is?

or is it a lack of 2h drops to let them transfer over to those specs? or i guess... overall just enjoying the play style lol

Tenks

I believe on single target fury beats everything and multi target arms beats everything. I don't think Gladiator really has a place other than being able to gear up as a prot warrior then switch to DPS when world farming with the same gear. I also *think* if you're going Fury you want 2 1H weapons for SMF instead of 2 2H weapons. But my last theorycrafting numbers maybe off.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah, that was kind of why i was asking that.. the warriors we run with pull 30k or so, and spike up to 90k when they can start executing/cleave lol

Ceder_sl

shitlord
I think my plan is to play a Druid from level 1. I haven't seen the last few expansions. Then if I hate playing a druid I have the free level boost and do something else.

Edit: I don't have anyone on my friends list since I haven't really played this game since realID came out. Who should I send tells to, I'm Draegan#1790
Do you got boa's? If not and you dont really have any significant stuff on your original account you ought to highly consider just making a new account and getting RaF'd for the 300% exp boost so you can level super fast if you're wanting to get up to end game stuff and garrisons. Just make sure you RaF with someone with the time to match to play with you etc. If you look on mmo-champs forums too there are lots that will actually pay you in gold and other things to RaF you because they want mounts n the like.

Or I know you're saying from level 1 but if you got the draenor expansion on your current account, you should have the ability to boost one toon automatically to 90 for free so you could also consider that, though if you've never played a druid before(or most anything) it might be a steep learning curve from there hehe.

Anyway just thought I'd throw that out to ya.