Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Nuked 5 primals so far, weird to not even worry about upgrades you're just looking for any bullshit item to roll it.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
is there any way to tell a primal has dropped by the graphic/sound? Or is it all ID only

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Dimagus took me through a t6 rift and a 90 grift and I ended up with 70+221. Digging it. I also ended up with 4 piece n00b set for my DH from the drops in grift, so I am set. Time to finish up set and start working on the solo build and maybe start prepping for WD or monk. My two true loves.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Janx Janx helped me and Daidraco Daidraco level up and get going into the season. The speed at which everything goes with the new alter powers is crazy. Almost Paragon level 600 in just a couple of hours of play today with getting a boost.

The alter stuff seems fun, I am glad they added some actual OP shit on this season without holding back.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Final 3 primals took the longest. Thankfully none of my primals were useful. Would of had to make a choice. Had a gift waiting, staff took a couple hours and ancient puzzle ring about the same. Finished just in time for new BDO season Wednesday :p

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
How the hell do you get an ancient puzzle ring? I mean the ring itself is uncommon among leg rings but on top of that needing ancient affix

• 1Dislike

Malakriss

Grouping always has an advantage where 4 people can trade each other gatekeeper items, but for solo play you are stuck reforging or hoping one randomly drops.

• 1Like

Malakriss

New CR is a LoN Weapon Throw barb, feels like you walk slow as hell compared to seasons but it has no difficulty at all.

P1080 still searching for that 6th primal. edit: P1124 completed altar

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
Altar making everything OP is a great addition for the final season of this game (IDK if it is but noone will be playing the next one). Having fun, a few different wizard builds being viable is nice. Sure it will last a week but its mindless entertainment that is still satisfying to play.

Good time to give it a go before the sendoff to Diablo 4.

Malakriss

41% more xp due to the infinite pool, so you are flying through 800 with far less GRs done.

If you play past 1000 it is worth going wiz/necro and working towards GR150 to raise your gems. Speed GOD runs while you gem push on a tal wiz for example

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
One piece of advice if, like me, you never bothered to make a Staff of Herding before. Before you turn in the staff to the altar farm the rainbow level until you get the rainbow portrait and rainbow sword. The staff isn't consumed making the rainbow portal and you can make them as many times as you need to get the drops. It isn't as lucrative for other drops as a rainbow goblin level but it's the only way to get the portrait so something to consider if you don't have it already and haven't turned in your staff yet.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
41% more xp due to the infinite pool, so you are flying through 800 with far less GRs done.

If you play past 1000 it is worth going wiz/necro and working towards GR150 to raise your gems. Speed GOD runs while you gem push on a tal wiz for example
I didn't get the 41% because I didn't follow the guide

1677787981066.png

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got 4 or 5 Ramalandi's now and I'm not 800 yet. Still haven't gotten a primal scream though.