Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's people here who won't play FF16 or Zelda because I said they were good and you need to use a controller.
I wont play Zelda because I'm not buying a console just for 1 or 3 games (is there a emulator of PC that works?) and Final Fantasy has too much weeb shit for my tastes.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's people here who won't play FF16 or Zelda because I said they were good..

You think way too highly of yourself.
J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

nevergone

Low IQ Vegan Pacifist
<Gold Donor>
my wife is my golem lulz, i really cant do shit until she kills a mob, haha

i mean

6slots
decrepitfy
ironmaiden
you need these 2 curses for their abilities (and the aspects where mobs take more dmg when double cursed)

4slot left
bone storm
blood mist

2 slot left
corpse explosion

1 slot left
something to kill mobs? use essence, blight/bone spear/bone prison?

once there is a corpse on the ground, i wreck shit
Bone Prison.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
You might be right about balance but can we just start saying fuck balance. The whole need for balance evolved from esport gayness. Anyone that gives a shit about world firsts and ladder poopsockers can also eat a dick in the name of balance. The whole point of seasons is you get to put all the numbers back in the blender.
More fun has been sacrificed on the altar of balance than any other casualty of bad game design.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I’m only quoting this in case you choose to edit or delete this retardation.

I'd rate some of your blowhard assumptions a peg higher-- if we're rating retardation. Check some of the Mizake takes first, don't waste your time on that 'rebb guy.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
You might be right about balance but can we just start saying fuck balance. The whole need for balance evolved from esport gayness. Anyone that gives a shit about world firsts and ladder poopsockers can also eat a dick in the name of balance. The whole point of seasons is you get to put all the numbers back in the blender.
Oh I agree fuck balance, in games like this at least. In an MMO I get the need for at least attempting to balance stuff but in an arpg i've never understood the point in just nerfing everything to the ground. If someone finds some awesome combo to do 72 trillion damage and steamroll maps, how does that negatively impact the guy who is having fun doing 72 million damage and not steamrolling maps? The only thing that should matter is whether people are having fun grinding in the grinder game.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Resource burn was the worst for me as a druid.

I could proc my earthen might, get full spirit, start to cast pulverize and during the animation of pulv, they would sap all my spirit. Then the game could cancel the pulv as it seems there is a check for resource at the end of the cast too.

Casting spike was useless as it was drained as soon you got it.

Mizake

Trakanon Raider
The nightmare dungeon thing? All of those mechanics are fucking awful. The lightning sheild one is the worst imo.

I hate Drifting Shade, the one that makes the silver/grey pool that blinds you and damages you. It procs WAY too often, seems like every 10 seconds.

Also they need to tone down the increased health monster buff, I don't want to fight normal mobs with the HP pool of bosses.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
If they didn't hire only failures they could make keys trades offs.. a few buffs vs a few aids annoyances.. instead they are all gay and certain ones like the faggot lighting dome sucks complete fucking ass. I delete every single one. They suck did doing a solo clear, if you play with others they blow complete ass I remember doing a couple with Voldeth Voldeth and a couple of others and if you split in any way that dome is full blown retardation to the max.

I don't mind most of the monster buffs but the constant shit that is meant to slow you down or run in an out to avoid some bumble fuck gayness then loot. It really comes down to the fact they have the M+ WoW team who are trash to begin with just making D4 a copy cat M+ system with less reward and far more gayness.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Problem is Blizzard got to be too fucking big on the back of World of Warcraft. (Which all the people that MADE wow what it was cashed out long ago) But Wow made them a mint. So just like all other businesses they hire a shit ton of people, probabaly more than half that cant do shit, then come up with 10 different new game projects, which only a few will ever see the light of day. And those that did blow massive chunks, see Overwatch 1/2 and current WOW. So now they have massive fucking overhead, HR department thats probably bigger than QA team by now. Reside in California which, lets put it nicely, is the worst fucking state to be in as a business. And shit for products other than the new Diablo 4. So yeah they are going to try and cash grab in any way possible to keep that big titanic from sinking.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users