Dresden Files

Malkav

French Madman
37d 20h 55m
I was expecting this to be a shitty thread bump again, but thank god we finally have a release date.

May have to start reading it again from tome 10 or something at least.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
128d 6h 27m
Far more likely that they split what he wrote into 2 books.
I bet that's exactly what happened. I remember him saying on Reddit or something that Peace Talks was his longest book in the series and he wasn't done writing it yet.

DirkDonkeyroot

Trakanon Raider
82d 15h 3m
Looks like I need to power on so I don't get further behind, ghost story has been difficult to get through for some reason.

Malkav

French Madman
37d 20h 55m
I bet that's exactly what happened. I remember him saying on Reddit or something that Peace Talks was his longest book in the series and he wasn't done writing it yet.
Yeah it's probably that, but at least we're getting two volumes worth of Dresden because of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: OU Ariakas

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
28d 20h 34m
Looks like I need to power on so I don't get further behind, ghost story has been difficult to get through for some reason.
I loved ghost story the second time through, the issue is the pacing reset. He went from badass to child, really cool shit happens though.

• 1Like
Reactions: OU Ariakas

DirkDonkeyroot

Trakanon Raider
82d 15h 3m
I loved ghost story the second time through, the issue is the pacing reset. He went from badass to child, really cool shit happens though.
I guess for me it's more of I was hoping for Harry the Winter Knight and got a ghost. Gonna power through it though, I've loved ever other book so far.