Dresden Files

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Malkav

French Madman
I was expecting this to be a shitty thread bump again, but thank god we finally have a release date.

May have to start reading it again from tome 10 or something at least.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2020-03-24.jpeg
2020-03-24 (1).jpeg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
After watching that, they should definitely go back to not having trailers for books.

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Malkav

French Madman
Damn, 2 books in 3 months. He definitely decided to do some catching up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Far more likely that they split what he wrote into 2 books.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Far more likely that they split what he wrote into 2 books.

I bet that's exactly what happened. I remember him saying on Reddit or something that Peace Talks was his longest book in the series and he wasn't done writing it yet.

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looks like I need to power on so I don't get further behind, ghost story has been difficult to get through for some reason.

Malkav

French Madman
I bet that's exactly what happened. I remember him saying on Reddit or something that Peace Talks was his longest book in the series and he wasn't done writing it yet.

Yeah it's probably that, but at least we're getting two volumes worth of Dresden because of it.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Looks like I need to power on so I don't get further behind, ghost story has been difficult to get through for some reason.
I loved ghost story the second time through, the issue is the pacing reset. He went from badass to child, really cool shit happens though.

• 1Like

DirkDonkeyroot

Blackwing Lair Raider
I loved ghost story the second time through, the issue is the pacing reset. He went from badass to child, really cool shit happens though.
I guess for me it's more of I was hoping for Harry the Winter Knight and got a ghost. Gonna power through it though, I've loved ever other book so far.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well finished my complete re-read. Now just a couple more months.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users