Happy White Male Nationalism Day! (4th of July)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Its a dirty job, someone has to do it. Im not saying im against it, just spending money on it sucks. I applaud the assholes lighting shit off at 10 at night around the neighrborhood, but Im just not spending my fucking money on it.
its entertainment. same as plunking down cash for vidya games, movies, tv shows, hookers, blow, sports cars, etc.

Chris

Potato del Grande
enlighten me on the differences between
88653.png

vs. american cheese.

That's a British company making American cheese, it's the same shit. It's 1% of what is on the shelves in a supermarket.

Since someone asked, "American cheese" is that processed shit wrapped in plastic or in a tube. As opposed to fresh cheese.

It's why Taco Bell only has a few trial stores in the UK, because the cheese is shite and also a large part of the meals.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When I was real young the neighborhood did lots of fireworks. The guy across the street had just moved down from somewhere up north where fireworks were illegal. I remember he had a station wagon and backed it up to the end of his driveway and the entire thing was full of fireworks. Between 5-6 families it went on from dark till about 2am non stop with some pretty big stuff. It was great.

I used to buy some and shoot them off for my grandfather who was pretty happy about it. Said of course they didn't have any when he was young.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crimson

Peasant
seriously? any other country, any other you wouldnt even be free to say what you can say here, this is the day we honor 240 years of that freedom.. its a goddamned special day.

I didn't mean it in that way. Like I'm not apprecative, but more-so I've rarely had anyone celebrate it or want to since I was a child, so because of that, the day feels like just a typical weekend day, than the holiday it is.

Let me guess, you don't give a shit about Memorial Day or Veteran's Day because no one's sucking your dick either, right?

Maybe in a few years you'll grow up and learn to appreciate why this country is the greatest in the world. Otherwise you're doomed to be a shitlib.

Nice job assuming the poster's original intent there, retard. (And you were way off too).

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yes...if only they sold presliced 'real cheese' here in 'Murica, instead of us having to buy 10lb blocks of gov't cheese that we have to hew away at with one of the seven pocket-knives we all carry on us at any given time.
I only carry two knives with me at all times. Though to be fair they are swiss army knives, so they have more than 7 blades between them.

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Nice job assuming the poster's original intent there, retard. (And you were way off too).
So what was your point? You said the holiday has been nothing special since you were 10. If you can't find meaning outside of fireworks and hotdogs, that's on you. I don't know how else to take what you said.

Are you instead saying you were super patriotic as a child and now you're just an American hating asshole? Did I get it wrong by assuming you actually hate the country and say, "fuck veterans?"

• 2Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So what was your point? You said the holiday has been nothing special since you were 10. If you can't find meaning outside of fireworks and hotdogs, that's on you. I don't know how else to take what you said.

Are you instead saying you were super patriotic as a child and now you're just an American hating asshole? Did I get it wrong by assuming you actually hate the country and say, "fuck veterans?"

Did you just assume his holiday?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
I like the thread title but it's misleading. We celebrate Independence Day on July 4th specifically as a very significant moment in White Male Nationalist history distinct from the other 364 White Male Nationalism Days we celebrate throughout the year.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Crimson

Peasant

Wow, are you autistic as fuck.

Last edited:
  • 1Cringe

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Wow, are you autistic as fuck.
...or you could have clarified your position for him so he didn't have to fill in the blanks himself. Especially after saying "Nice job assuming the poster's original intent there, retard."

If you aren't willing to fill in the blanks for people, why even bring it up in the first place? And why then attack people for making assumptions when you refuse to engage?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maybe he's just an average millennial. Completely ignorant of anything important.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Because "American cheese" and American cheese product is processed. it varies in quality GREATLY among brands, and sources.
you can get American Deli sliced here, so it will be fresh and usually far greater quality then Kraft, etc.
Krafts and Velveetas formulas are super melty though. Which does make it ideal for certain foods, in the same way cheeze whiz is poison, unless its on a Philly Cheesesteak.

Swiss, vermont cheddar, monterey jack, Colby, Bergenost, Cream cheese are all American based cheeses.

Cheddar originated in England of course. But was quickly brought over, and primarily used, and US forms of it.
"american cheese product" is actually just processed cheddar.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Because "American cheese" and American cheese product is processed. it varies in quality GREATLY among brands, and sources.
you can get American Deli sliced here, so it will be fresh and usually far greater quality then Kraft, etc.
Krafts and Velveetas formulas are super melty though. Which does make it ideal for certain foods, in the same way cheeze whiz is poison, unless its on a Philly Cheesesteak.

Swiss, vermont cheddar, monterey jack, Colby, Bergenost, Cream cheese are all American based cheeses.

Cheddar originated in England of course. But was quickly brought over, and primarily used, and US forms of it.
"american cheese product" is actually just processed cheddar.

Let's not profane cheese whiz, as a Philly native you can put whiz on anything and it's delicious.

Potatoes
Broccoli
Chicken nuggers
Cheese steaks
Uh.. by itself as a heart healthy snack.

And remember it's not cheese it's whiz.

• 1Dislike

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like the thread title but it's misleading. We celebrate Independence Day on July 4th specifically as a very significant moment in White Male Nationalist history distinct from the other 364 White Male Nationalism Days we celebrate throughout the year.

iu

I LOVE being a white male.

• 1Worf