Heroes Reborn

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was okay with everything except that stupid Evernow crap... along with very outdating writing 'Leeroy Jenkins' really!? I almost turned it off. Besides that arc, i am okay with the rest, and am getting out of it what i expected.
Yup. That shit was super cheesy and really took it a bit too far for me. I will give it a few more episodes, but overall it was just very okay. Acting on the whole was pretty sub par.

Goatface

the game stuff sucked. don't care for mom and dad super assassins either. a lot of the acting is just flat/bad
but the "it is coming" has me sorta hooked

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Enjoyed it, I like that it's not a "Reboot" but a continuation of the story. Any guesses on whats coming ?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
That's what they do. They make you think something big is coming just to have it be a huge letdown

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Enjoyed it, I like that it's not a "Reboot" but a continuation of the story. Any guesses on whats coming ?
From the looks of it, the corporation that is out killing Evo's are trying to kill enough of them to where they can't be stopped in causing a man made Apocalypse of some sort. Or since the project requires them to have the lady who's power can find whoever she wants simply by thinking of them, will begin killing every single Evo in existence leaving the planet with only normal humans.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Noah Bennet ride along with Zach Galifianakis.
Gamer stuff was shitty, new version of Hiro teleporting, but the sword gives the power when the show is about people getting the powers.
Will have to see more on the rest I guess.

Goatface

my theory, they are taking powers and storing them and it is getting to a critical mass

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I don't remember what the line was, but something was said that made me think that as well.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I hate Chuck's wife, but I think we are meant to. I think at some point she'll go even more batshit crazy and he'll come to the realization that not all heroes are bad or some shit, and be forced to put her down. If not, and they are just "evo bounty hunters" all season, I can't see that being very good as long as it stays like this.

Hated the gamer part, loved the Noah stuff except for the sidekick (I watched all the webisodes right before the main episode, and he's a big part of that). Meh on the Vengador dude. The kid that teleports people is ok, I just have a hard time not seeing Peter Pan from Once Upon A Time every time I look at him. I like the girl they got to hang out with him.

I absolutely love the penny for your thoughts actor. Can't wait to see what they do with him.

Sort of wish they didn't spoil the old actors that are coming back, I feel it would be a lot more entertaining to not know. I'm also hopeful that Claire Bear makes an appearance at the end of the season or something.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The cheesiness of the EverNow stuff aside, it's a pretty clever way for them to get around Standards and Practices. They can have people being decapitated, split down the middle, etc. - they get to ratchet up the violence in the show - but it's okay because it's just videogames!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I didn't mind the evernow stuff. -shrug- I'm actually pretty curious to see if it's something to do with her or mainly focused on the sword itself.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I like how they explained Claire's vagina was blown up by a Russian boxer.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As someone who gave up on Heroes about midway through S2 my opinion of this "reboot" is...

Fucking terrible. Don't waste your time unless you're bored with life.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Seriously. I would watch a Chuck reboot over this shit. Still a shame that Chuck got cancelled so early and didn't even get syndication. I miss Jeffster.

Cybsled

Ya, Chuck was a good show and too bad it ended on such a downer. Jeffster becoming huge in Europe was pretty lol though.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
Just watched it... it was really bad. The CG was abysmal, the acting felt almost B movie, the writing was incredibly cheesy and even the cinematography was corny as fuck.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed this and so did my friend. I'm tuned in for a while. Only thing I really didn't care for was Chucks wife.