I think Im going to like this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Then the guy with ''angry looking avatar'' wanted to know if I swallowed. Obv. not a way to talk to a lady. So yeah, Im gonna go slow. haha. Little diff than POF, because you people are quite 'shadowy. Nothing is personal and its all like really vague on who you all are. I dunno. Its okay though, Im sorta a Tomboy and like gross things. I am into things that you will need a shot for in the morning. I think Im one of the few girls who dont get cranky. Im mainly into sploshing. I dont like violence or whips, no pain thank you. Im gonna post pictures of things Im into soon as I get time and hope Im not banned away before being Modded.
My name is Blarney Blackstone and I am into comely young lasses! Ho ho!

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My name is Blarney Blackstone and I am into comely young lasses! Ho ho!
How I imagine you...
7_1.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
  • 16Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 24 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
A quick google reveals that this person (almost definitely a dude) has been spamming their sad sack of a message board on other forums using various "sexy" sounding aliases for almost a decade.

Misc.

Bastard Factory Forums - Stereokiller Message Boards

https://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24487

Bastard Factory - Forum - DakkaDakka

Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory - The Pub - Shroomery Message Board

What a pathetic existence.

So a Jeffellys who got a hold of some 4/10 nudes?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sharona Sharona

Learn to be relevant, you fucking 09'er... oh and learn which message board pisses on which.

View attachment 168455

Must be quite the headtrip to know I can outclass your pics AND accommodate your request.

I repeat: No one out-attention-whores moi.

What is that big rectangle thing on the wall? A giant picture of a keyboard?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
A quick google reveals that this person (almost definitely a dude) has been spamming their sad sack of a message board on other forums using various "sexy" sounding aliases for almost a decade.

Misc.

Bastard Factory

So it's the owner constantly trying to raise member count by acting like a stupid bitch on more popular forums?

Boldmovecotton.gif

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Serona is a sad excuse of a catfish luring in nerds to a dead ass forum with no users.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well, whomever they are, it made for a bunch of solid shitposts and a couple of nudes from me. I'm satisfied with this outcome.

2f1qo4flq9p01.gif

• 15Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 17 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Misc.

Bastard Factory

It appears as if this troll? catfish? shill? whatever only has the 1 nude and we've now seen it, so I feel that it's now hammer time.

None of those other forums owned "her" with epic Tranny Tits like FoH did.

FoH > *

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
stop with the ban talk retard

• 1Salty

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Am I hallucinating or did this troll give an age somewhere? I thought for sure they did, and it made me question a 9 year old pussy pic. That would make her at minimum 27, and I could have sworn she said she was younger than that somewhere, but it is very, very likely I am totally wrong about all of that.

I mean, we all know this person isn't the chick in the pics, but you know what I'm getting at.

And another thing, how the fuck has "she" stayed on a message board with that little traffic for the last 9 years or more? Does she check it once a week just so she has 5 minutes of reading to do?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Am I hallucinating or did this troll give an age somewhere? I thought for sure they did, and it made me question a 9 year old pussy pic. That would make her at minimum 27, and I could have sworn she said she was younger than that somewhere, but it is very, very likely I am totally wrong about all of that.

I mean, we all know this person isn't the chick in the pics, but you know what I'm getting at.

And another thing, how the fuck has "she" stayed on a message board with that little traffic for the last 9 years or more? Does she check it once a week just so she has 5 minutes of reading to do?

I thought the same thing as well. I swore it said they were 24 or something.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.