I think Im going to like this place...

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Then the guy with ''angry looking avatar'' wanted to know if I swallowed. Obv. not a way to talk to a lady. So yeah, Im gonna go slow. haha. Little diff than POF, because you people are quite 'shadowy. Nothing is personal and its all like really vague on who you all are. I dunno. Its okay though, Im sorta a Tomboy and like gross things. I am into things that you will need a shot for in the morning. I think Im one of the few girls who dont get cranky. Im mainly into sploshing. I dont like violence or whips, no pain thank you. Im gonna post pictures of things Im into soon as I get time and hope Im not banned away before being Modded.
My name is Blarney Blackstone and I am into comely young lasses! Ho ho!

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
My name is Blarney Blackstone and I am into comely young lasses! Ho ho!
How I imagine you...
7_1.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

orionTZ1998

Golden Squire
  • 16Worf
  • 6Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 24 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
A quick google reveals that this person (almost definitely a dude) has been spamming their sad sack of a message board on other forums using various "sexy" sounding aliases for almost a decade.

Misc.

Bastard Factory Forums - Stereokiller Message Boards

https://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=24487

Bastard Factory - Forum - DakkaDakka

Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory - The Pub - Shroomery Message Board

What a pathetic existence.

So a Jeffellys who got a hold of some 4/10 nudes?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sharona Sharona

Learn to be relevant, you fucking 09'er... oh and learn which message board pisses on which.

View attachment 168455

Must be quite the headtrip to know I can outclass your pics AND accommodate your request.

I repeat: No one out-attention-whores moi.

What is that big rectangle thing on the wall? A giant picture of a keyboard?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
A quick google reveals that this person (almost definitely a dude) has been spamming their sad sack of a message board on other forums using various "sexy" sounding aliases for almost a decade.

Misc.

Bastard Factory

So it's the owner constantly trying to raise member count by acting like a stupid bitch on more popular forums?

Boldmovecotton.gif

• 1Like

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Serona is a sad excuse of a catfish luring in nerds to a dead ass forum with no users.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Well, whomever they are, it made for a bunch of solid shitposts and a couple of nudes from me. I'm satisfied with this outcome.

2f1qo4flq9p01.gif

• 15Solidarity
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 17 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

Misc.

Bastard Factory

It appears as if this troll? catfish? shill? whatever only has the 1 nude and we've now seen it, so I feel that it's now hammer time.

None of those other forums owned "her" with epic Tranny Tits like FoH did.

FoH > *

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
stop with the ban talk retard

• 1Salty

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Am I hallucinating or did this troll give an age somewhere? I thought for sure they did, and it made me question a 9 year old pussy pic. That would make her at minimum 27, and I could have sworn she said she was younger than that somewhere, but it is very, very likely I am totally wrong about all of that.

I mean, we all know this person isn't the chick in the pics, but you know what I'm getting at.

And another thing, how the fuck has "she" stayed on a message board with that little traffic for the last 9 years or more? Does she check it once a week just so she has 5 minutes of reading to do?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Am I hallucinating or did this troll give an age somewhere? I thought for sure they did, and it made me question a 9 year old pussy pic. That would make her at minimum 27, and I could have sworn she said she was younger than that somewhere, but it is very, very likely I am totally wrong about all of that.

I mean, we all know this person isn't the chick in the pics, but you know what I'm getting at.

And another thing, how the fuck has "she" stayed on a message board with that little traffic for the last 9 years or more? Does she check it once a week just so she has 5 minutes of reading to do?

I thought the same thing as well. I swore it said they were 24 or something.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.