Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
1633465359843.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

John Ruffo, a swindler who fled in 1998 after being convicted in Virginia of a $353 million bank fraud. He is believed to have fled with approximately $13 million.

“Ruffo!, Ruffo, Ruffo!”

hook GIF

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
i was shitposting at the time, it was nothing, dog didnt even care. could see the ground sliding tho.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Brave New World.
The California resident became so overwhelmed by her disease that she quit her job and moved back in with her parents. Then, Sarah, the 36-year-old patient, joined an experimental trial as its first participant—University of California, San Francisco neuroscientists surgically implanted a battery-operated “pacemaker for the brain.” About the size of a business card, the device produces a quick jolt of electricity into the area of her brain causing her illness. It’s a variation of deep brain stimulation.

“Within a few weeks, the suicidal thoughts just disappeared,” Sarah told The New York Times.

The implant sends electric bursts (which Sarah cannot feel) up to 300 times a day to preempt depressive brain signals, and each burst lasts for six seconds.

Part of the next steps for researchers will be trying to replicate these results with a simpler system, preferably one that is non-invasive. If they could do that, scaling this treatment to greater numbers of patients would be so much more achievable.

• 2Barf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it takes a fuckin month to do an autopsy?

i hope it comes that she was killed in horrible fashion, like throat slit or something.

not for the gore, but then it'll put into doubt that this beta male killed her and maybe it was some afghan tourist or something.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it takes a fuckin month to do an autopsy?

i hope it comes that she was killed in horrible fashion, like throat slit or something.

not for the gore, but then it'll put into doubt that this beta male killed her and maybe it was some afghan tourist or something.
dude ghosted everyone for a month now. either the feds, cops and Dog the fake bounty hunter are shit at their jobs or nobody really cares about finding him. or both.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
dude ghosted everyone for a month now. either the feds, cops and Dog the fake bounty hunter are shit at their jobs or nobody really cares about finding him. or both.
yea he's either gator food or a great backpacker/survivalist

i mean, i'm guessing if he is alive, he's like in the woods and just surviving on what he packed hunting rabbits and shit, cuz there ain't no way he can pop out from the mountains and go buy a egg mcmuffin.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yea he's either gator food or a great backpacker/survivalist

i mean, i'm guessing if he is alive, he's like in the woods and just surviving on what he packed hunting rabbits and shit, cuz there ain't no way he can pop out from the mountains and go buy a egg mcmuffin.
we live in a world where its encouraged to wear a mask in public now. put a hat on and aint nobody gonna know you be "that guy". i also really think most people dont know or care what he looks like. they figure the cops got this. and the cops rely on tips because they dont do manhunts like they do in the movies. this guy can basically travel wherever the fuck he wants and as long as he doesnt have to show his face, he can be in any part of the country right now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
we live in a world where its encouraged to wear a mask in public now. put a hat on and aint nobody gonna know you be "that guy". i also really think most people dont know or care what he looks like. they figure the cops got this. and the cops rely on tips because they dont do manhunts like they do in the movies. this guy can basically travel wherever the fuck he wants and as long as he doesnt have to show his face, he can be in any part of the country right now.
naw, i listen to a lot of true crime, a lot of the people who "turn him in" or gave a "tip" really actually say "yea i remember his face from the post offfice" or "omg we were just watching americas most wanted, and there was my neighbor!"

i bet all these ppl that have a business or like to camp near where dog is doing the search for brian have memorized even his masked face and have counted how many hairs he has left on his head.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
naw, i listen to a lot of true crime, a lot of the people who "turn him in" or gave a "tip" really actually say "yea i remember his face from the post offfice" or "omg we were just watching americas most wanted, and there was my neighbor!"

i bet all these ppl that have a business or like to camp near where dog is doing the search for brian have memorized even his masked face and have counted how many hairs he has left on his head.
do you watch TV news anymore? does anyone you know still watch TV other than some horrible scripted TV shows? you think Florida man is aware of this guy and is looking for him? Florida man is cleaning his guns and buying ammo. he aint looking to help the government, the same government that is ruining his life. the cops are on their own. when or if he is found, its gonna be some super lucky coincidence like snowbirds from up north spotted this asshole out on the highway or at a Dennys.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
He's long dead.

This whole thing reminds me of Robert Fisher, he killed his wife and kids in Arizona, turned his house into a bomb and drove into the Tonto National Forest where he promptly disappeared. The FBI then put him on the 10 most wanted list for years afterwards because he had experience hiking, hunting and camping in that specific area. They figured there was a small chance he escaped from the forest and hiked out, at no point did they ever say "He's living in Tonto National Forest as a caveman, we need to catch him". The reality is he probably went there as he loved the place and chose somewhere familiar that he liked to end his life. The FBI now admit that they think if his remains are ever found they'll be skeletal and next to his body will be a shell casing. They've left him up a fugitive, just in case, but they are almost certain he's dead.

It's damn near impossible to live in the wilderness for any length of time, even if you're an expert outdoorsman. Everyone who has lived in it for any length of time as a fugitive has resorted to robbing cabins and houses, as it's just so difficult to survive off your own back.

Some young kid with zero experience, no way he could survive for this length of time. He's either dead there or he's not out in the wilderness and is hiding in plain sight.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
do you watch TV news anymore? does anyone you know still watch TV other than some horrible scripted TV shows? you think Florida man is aware of this guy and is looking for him? Florida man is cleaning his guns and buying ammo. he aint looking to help the government, the same government that is ruining his life. the cops are on their own. when or if he is found, its gonna be some super lucky coincidence like snowbirds from up north spotted this asshole out on the highway or at a Dennys.
yea, i've still yet to setup my hd attenna, i do miss just "watching" the news and not being forced a view

i'd watch these two every weeknight

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Some young kid with zero experience, no way he could survive for this length of time. He's either dead there or he's not out in the wilderness and is hiding in plain sight.
friends and family say he's an experienced outdoors man

also if you follow the timeline that the family left with him in the forrest, and waited 3 days b4 calling him missing, giving him a 3 day headstart, who knows what kind of survival gear they also outfitted him with.