Interesting, Non Political News

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Machan-Le Quire was charged with “possessing an American alligator, possessing more than one turtle per day, transporting more than one turtle or turtle eggs and one count of possessing a softshell turtle,” according to the Miami Herald.

What!? Only ONE turtle per DAY? Fuck this, I'm canceling my move to Florida.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users
Maybe on appeal?

38eiwm.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Feel free to gloat the next time someone is killed by a wild predator in the UK.

Spoiler: We already killed them all hundreds of years ago.
"A pack of wolf cubs has been imported to the UK as part of an ongoing move to reintroduce the animals into the wild. "

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feel free to gloat the next time someone is killed by a wild predator in the UK.

Spoiler: We already killed them all hundreds of years ago.
Theres still plenty of wild muslims.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You are about as Chinese as Millie was a girl. That brown was going Couching Tiger on the cart thief.

Shanghai-Darn-Gim-Sword4.jpg
it's a machete, blacks don't have asian swords, b/c they steal garden equipment from their mexican neighbors

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
it's a machete, blacks don't have asian swords, b/c they steal garden equipment from their mexican neighbors

Brah Black + Florida = Swap Meets and Flea Markets = Nunchakus, Ninja Stars, Butterly knives and replica swords.

Asians are supposed to be good at math, strike two.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Brah Black + Florida = Swap Meets and Flea Markets = Nunchakus, Ninja Stars, Butterly knives and replica swords.

Asians are supposed to be good at math, strike two.
naw blacks stopped buying martial arts gear since chinatown outlaw'd that in the 80s cuz ppl were losing eyeballs.

start living in the correct century

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
naw blacks stopped buying martial arts gear since chinatown outlaw'd that in the 80s cuz ppl were losing eyeballs.

start living in the correct century

What low tier white bread China Town do you have? Most you can buy anything from illegal fireworks to heroin to a human being who rode here in a shipping container thinking there was freedom on the other end.

Last edited:

dizzie

Triggered Happy

So he was in a place so remote you need a boat or plane to get there. I wonder if he was carrying a gun or bear spray - the articles don't mention either. I thought they made alarms you can put near your tent that alert you to an animal presence. Not that it would be much help in the middle of the night but it might give you enough time to grab the spray or handgun I guess. They look really well-prepared from the photos as they were on a month long kayak trip so had a full boat of supplies.

The thought of getting mauled to death by a bear's absolutely terrifying.

• 2Like